A Little Cute And A Little Fluffy?

(Alright!!! next Chappy here we Come!!!! Hope you all Like it!!! Oh and now for The moment you've sort Of been Waiting for!! ((Not my Pic)) Yep If you can see the pic you know 'who' I'm talking about;D )

Lilly's Pov

I shot up in a cold sweat, and bile filling my throat. I bolted out of my room and hurled into the nice cool toilet bowl. My head spun with the flushing water, let's just say that my stomach was not in the mood to hold my insides in. UGH!!! I hate being sick!! After rinsing my mouth I stumbled back to my room and under my now cool covers. It was 12 so mom wasn't at home, not that she could really do anything other then make her nice, warm, forgiving vegetable stew.

I texted the library and Tiana telling them what was wrong, before snuggling further under my covers. I saw my phone light up and buzz on my night stand.  I groaned and snatched it up. It was from Teddi: Hey L.T!! Want to hang?!

LT: Not today.

T: What? Why? What's wrong?!!

LT: I'm sick.

T: Oh ya poor thing!! don't worry I'm coming over right now!

LT: Don't! I don't want you sick too!!

T: Oh pish posh!! I don't get sick.

LT: Yeah, right.

T: No for reals I haven't been sick since I was five!! Now what room r ya in?!

I sighed: Top floor, Room 616, key is in the bottom right door jam.

T: Sweet see ya in 20!!

I threw my phone back on my night stand and blacked out.

(~_^)

I woke up to an earthquake!!! No wait not an earthquake, I decided as soon as I saw blue and purple hair centimeters from my face. I saw Teddi's sun-kissed skin and hazel eyes smiling back at my. I glared back at her, which she ignored and sat up on the edge on my bed. She started to talk to me still unfazed, I started to search for my glasses and found them in Teddi's hand.

Teddi was twirling my glasses and talking, not a care in the world. I sighed and crossed my arms, let's see how long it takes her. Surprisingly enough it took her a few minuets before she stopped and looked confused. I could just see the gears in her brain moving. She twirled my glasses two more times before stopping and looking at them. Wait for it. . .3. . .2 . . She glanced at me and smiled shyly.

I smirked as she slowly handed me the glasses, chuckling I put them on *green*. "Sorry L.T. I kind of forgot I had them."

"It's okay Teddi. How long have I been asleep?"

"Well It's seven right now, so when ever ya fell asleep," She shrugged her shoulders, " Oh we tried to wake ya up but ya made it clear really fast that ya wanted ta sleep. So we left ya alone." She smiled, "Well yer mom left an hour ago, she was really nice and made some wicked stew!! Way good!! Hey are ya hungry?!"

Before I could answer my stomach growled in rebellion, basically shouting for food! We both laughed, "I'll take that as a yes!!" Teddi helped me to the kitchen and heated up a bowl for me, as she sat on the counter with a PB and J. 

"Oh My Gosh!!" I shot my head up startled by the big words on my screen, " We should totally have a movie night!!" She leaped off the counter before glancing at me sheepishly, "Er I mean if yer up ta it, we could."

 I smiled feeling a little better, "Sure I think I could handle a movie night!"

Teddi grinned and ran away only to come back a few seconds later, "Which ones?!?!" She plopped a bunch on the counter. I looked them over as she put my bowl in the sink; hmm there was action, comedy, horror! Uh no. Let's see. . . what is this?! Romance?! And the mushy teary kind too, uh so not in the mood. I finally found two that were go betweens: The Avengers: Action plus Comedy and Princess Bride: Romance, Comedy and Action. Perfect!