Some Good Times

( I like This Pic I think It Is so Cute!! OH and Now for the Rest of The Story!!)

Poke-Poke-Poke! Poke-Poke-Poke! Someone was poking my cheek, and that someone was about to get a pillow to the face! I grabbed and swung but was stopped. I opened one eye to see Mikey holding the pillow away from him with and cheeky grin on his face. I groaned and sat up cracking my back and rubbing my face. Mikey put the pillow down laughing and holding a controller out to me. I rolled my eyes and snatched it up, smiling and ready. I opened my phone and saw that it was 3:22.

LT: I can only do these last races before I have to go home.

M: Awww!

LT: I'd love to stay longer, but my mom gets home at 4.

M: Fine I'll just kick your shell quickly.

LT: Eat my turtle shells and banana peels Mikey!!

M: You'll be 2 busy eating my dust to make me eat anything of yours!!

LT: Bring it pizza-boy!!

It was neck in neck and I was about to cross the finish line when Mikey got a red shell and hit me making me get third instead, and second in the tornament while he got first. I sighed as he jumped up and did his little victory dance; jumping in a circle arms and legs flailing everywhere, it was funny to watch. I laughed at his dance and clapped, he turned around and bows to me. I snickered and stood up stretching. Mikey looked down and picked up my phone handing it to me.

L: You're a really good sport Lilly! When do you have to be home?

LT: Right now actually, can you take me?

I turned around and saw Leo leaning against the railing watching us. he gave a soft smile and nods. I shoved my arms in my jacket and signed friend with Mikey before heading over to Leo who was by the opening. He raised and eyebrow and points to the red box of cookies. I waved my hand saying to leave it there. He nods his head and opens the door letting me go first.

LT: Thank you sir Blue!

He reads it and looks up to see me fake a curtsey. He chuckled and held his arm out playing along. I pretend to fan myself as I wrapped my right hand on his bicep, left hand texting.

LT:Oh My what a gentleman!!

L: Only for the 'little' lady ;)

LT: HEY! I'm not little, I'm funsize!

Leo smirked: Hey can I ask you a Question?

LT: You just did silly ;P

L: Ha ha funny. You said that those cookies were yours and Cocoas' favorite but I thought dogs can't eat chocolate, right?

I started to laugh, as he gave me a confused look.

LT: How else do you think he got hisname? His favorite food was chocolate and he loved his hot chocolate! but yes dogs aren't suppose to have chocolate. But Cocoa wasn't just any dog he was my best friend. . . I miss him.

My shoulders slumped as I became sad again. My best friend was gone.

L: As Sensei said he was a honorable warrior. you know, I don't know if this will help, but he never did leave your side. He kept you safe until the dragons left and then he laid down by you making sure you were okay, He may have been your best friend, but to him you were his world he made that clear.

My tears started to flow, I turned and hugged Leo. He stiffened at first by my outburst but hugged me back. "Thank you!" We made it to my manhole cover, and Leo helped me out. I yawned, Leo turned to me and grinned. I blinked with exaggreation and signed tired with my hand opened palm facing me, in front of my forehead. And moved my hand down to my chin closing my hand until my fingertips touched in a pinch. His grin widened as he copied the motion and mouthed "tired".