Donnie Get's It

(Sup Little jewels!!! Cute Pic btw for whoever made it!! Hope you are all ready for the next Chappy!? I know I am!! Sorry it's going to be A little Smaller than Usual, BUT that means more Chappy's!!!! So with out further ado. . . . . . SHAZAM!!!!) 

((Sorry been watching Young Justice :3 ))

Lilly Pov

For the next week I was able to practice my sight switching and body too. Donnie says that the reason I turned silver was because of the different metals in my necklace, making it a stronger metal, that I just called silver. He also said the reason I can now hear was because the canine species has incredible hearing, so by mixing that with my deafness made me able to hear regularly. But let's get one thing straight. . . I hated it. 

Oh the noise! I so did not miss the noise, the cars honking angrily above, people shouting curses and profanities at one another for no reason at all!! The static on the TV and the high pitched screachings . . . UGH!!! I so did not miss this! I always ended up with a head ache, so I tried to use my hearing as little as possible. Although I did find out I could mix and match my transformations so I could change hearing and deaf with black dog or silver wolf.

I also found out what all those snakes of color were, they were smells. You know the saying 'they can sense fear'? Well that is true, except I could now see it! It was pretty cool, the cooler part was that I could attach a color to a certain person and track them! I guess it wasn't that bad to be a dog, Except for the fact that I was still a dog.

I sighed heavily in the couch cushion, Raph and Leo had all gotten in an argument and were being 'punished.'Donnie quickly avoided it by going in his lab and working on. . . I frowned, 'Wait what was Don doing?' Curious I jumped down and walked to the lab door that was open just a crack, thankfully.

I pressed it open and peaked in, Don was over by one of his tables using a blowtorch on a huge piece of machinery. 'Oh I better not bug him, wouldn't want him to loose something important!' I felt my ears go back as I shivered with the thought. Well I was still board so, might as well snoop.

I opened a few drawers and looked inside them; papers, blueprints, small tools, gadgets that spark! I jumped back as one with a small claw reached up snapping the air. I slammed the door shut, just a little creeped out.

I shuttered and opened the next one, umm what is that? I pushed a few object away with my nose and felt myself growl at what I saw. Snatching it up and putting it down at my fee- er paws, I turned to Donnie with a glare, "BARK!!" I switched eye color after the bark, knowing that would've caused a headache.

He jumped and the torch turned off as he turned to me, "What?! Lilly? What are you doing?" I grabbed the box and dropped it at his feet, the box opened to reveal the ring he had shown me, I growled at him peeved.

He turned away and started to fiddle with a wrench, "It wasn't the right time, too many things were happening. It just wasn't right. . . " A bunch of emotions flew off of him but the biggest one was scared. 

Oh no he was so not going to chicken out of this one!! Well technically he couldn't really be a chicken he was a turtle and --- er um that was beside the point! He continued to play with the wrench when I got an idea. Grinning I scooped the box back up in my mouth and went to the open door. Grinning I crouched down my tail wagging as I barked to Donnie.

He stood up his eyes wide, "No Lilly! You wouldn't dare!?"

I winked 'watch me!' I thought as I bolted out the lab with the purple nerd stumbling after me. I saw Venus come out of the kitchen and bolted behind her as Donnie came crashing out of the lab, "LILLY!!! Give that back!!"