Will you please?!!!

(Alrighty!! Time for the Next Chappy!!! Is It weird that I get excited over My own story?! oh Well at Least I'm having fun!!! Oh and I hope the Pic shows up! Cross your Fingers ;) Hope you Guys like It!!    BTW: THANK YOU!!!!)

(Still Lilly's Pov)

I had to leave at three cause Teddi's dad, who owned the X-Treme Rollers store, told her she had work today. I made it home by three to find mom passed out on the couch, she had work at four so I could let her sleep. I took a quick shower and shoved myself in ripped up jeans with a white lose t-shirt. I combed my long wavy caramel hair and put it in a fishtail braid with a red ribbon at the end. I glanced at my bedside clock, 3:34, I sighed and went to wake mom up.

'wh-what is it L.T?' I showed her the time which made her grimace before giving a forced smile, I hated how she acted like this. Like she was okay and happy, when I knew she wasn't. I tried talking her out of it but she never listened, we got in an argument over that once and ended up not signing to each other for two weeks. We later, mainly mom, decided to leave well enough alone.

I saw her to the door, 'bye mom.'

'bye L.T. I love you, hey do you have work today?'

'No but I'm going to hang out with a few of my friends.' I saw her face and smirked, 'Don't worry it's a big group and we aren't going to stay out for that long.'

Mom gave me a smile anyways before hugging me and waving good bye, 'Be safe little flower!'

'I will love you!'  When she was gone I pulled out my phone and started to text Mikey.

L.T: Yo Mikestar!!

 I didn't have to wait long at all. M: Sup Little T!!

L.T: Want to head to the park later? I have an idea for my board but I want your opinion. Think we could do that?!

M: Totally Yes on both!!! Meet u at 7?

L.T: Perfect! Little Chain Link park?

M: Yep that's the one!! C u soon sis!!

L.T: See you later!!

I grinned and plopped on the couch, my feet kicking on the arm rest I started to text Teddi.

L.T: Score one for your new best friend!!

T: Is it on?!

L.T: It's on like. . . like Donkey Kong!! sorry that was dorky wasn't it :3 

T: Just a Diddy bit ;P (Ha! did ya See what I did there?! Ye-ah sorry, Please excuse my dork side;D)

I chuckled : lol! Yeah were meeting at the Little Chain Link park at 7, you might want to come a little later so as not to look planned or anything ;)

T: YES!!! I can't wait!! This is going to be awesome!!!

I smiled, I hope that everything would go great! What would happen if Teddi 'saw Mikey?! She seems like a cool girl. . . Oh I hope everything goes great!?! I looked at the time, Thursday June 26, 3:59 pm was at the top of the screen. I frowned, something was important about today, what was it?! I bolted upright!! OMGOSH!!! I had dance practice today!! I only had two weeks left before the Big production!! 

I jumped up and rushed to my room, grabbed my bag, my board and keys before barreling out the door. I hauled a taxi and made it to the studio by 4:17. Late. Huffing I found Tiana helping a small group of students before turning to me. 

'L.T!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!? YOU HAVE BEEN MISSING FOR THREE DAYS!! THREE!!'

'Sorry Tiana.'

She sighed and then smiled, 'Well it's a good thing you are here. Now let's get you ready to be Odiel. Back room five minuets.' She waved and ran over to help a few animals with there steps. I scrambled to the locker rooms and got dressed. I was fixing my hair in the mirror when a few other girls came in. They were all swans and 'Odette' who was little miss barbie doll perfect, Annalysse Princetton (SO so so sorry if that's Your name.) She had too shiny thin blonde hair, which was mostly extensions, and dark blue eyes. She thought she was at the top of the world and that every one else was beneath her, especially me.