Sweetness?

(I just find this funny, Hey Maybe I should Add it in!!? Enjoy little Jewels!!)

Lilly pov

"Little flower if you are well and ready I can start training you."

"Really?! Like right now!!" He smiled and lead me to the dojo. We walked into the Japanese styled room, It was amazing! There were paintings that embellished the walls along with a few weapons. In the far back there were practice dummys and punching bags, with cabinets that held many other weapons. A very small table rested against a far wall away from any danger.

The floor had a huge mat laid down that had a few intricate designs that were fading with use. I looked up and saw many beams crisscrossing around most leading into the shadows. "Cool."

Master Splinter Chuckled, "Yes this room is 'cool'." He straightened ready for the time ahead, "Now for the beginning of your training, Do you do any activities such as exercise or a sport of some kind?"

 "Well I am a Dancer. . . Please don't tell my mom?!" Master Splinter chuckled, I smiled at my silly thought.

"This is good, this means that you already know how to balance and how to keep your center. Now all we need to do is build up your skills. Lilly I want you to take this peddle from here, " He signed and put the little grey rock on the ground by his feet, "Without getting hit, Ready? BEGIN!"

All I had was time to think, Wait?! What?! Before Master Splinters cane now staff was heading towards me. I jumped back and ran left, my body taking over I jumped over his tail aiming to trip me. Landing I saw his staff coming back in retaliation, I went immediately into a back bend.

Unfortunately I went to fast and did a flip instead, I stumbled before Master Splinters tail pushed me making me fall on my butt. "Good Little flower. That was very good, you were quick and agile. Your forms were weak but power will not come easy to, but your timing was impeccable. And you managed to get the pebble."

Surprised I looked to my hand and realized that when I had done the back bend I had snatched the rock up as well! "And by accident as well I see. This is good Lilly. We have much to do, now let's get to work." 

We had set up two dummy's across each other, with me in the middle. Master Splinter would hold up his right hand for the right dummy and left hand for the left dummy. It was hard to watch and move at the same time, but I got it down quickly enough!

He also taught me five basic punches and kicks. He would hold up the number of fingers to show me what he wanted me to do.

1 = Left hand punch

2 = Right hand punch

3 = Side kick

4 = High kick

5 = Sweep the legs

We had been doing this for two hours now, I had long ago taken off my shirt leaving me in a tight white tube top. My pants were rolled up, shoes and sock were replaced by practice tape. I wiped a drip of sweat that was tickling my nose. And watched Splinter from the corner of my eye.

Left Hand: 1-1-1-3-4

Right Hand: 2-1-2-4-5

Left Hand: 2-1-2-1-2-3-5

Right Hand: 3-3-3-4

Left Hand: 2-1-2-1-5- FINISH.

I collapsed on the my body pounding from the vigorous workout. I gasped, Trying to regain my breathe, and looked up to splinter from my seated position. "You did very good. And now the most important lesson a ninja must learn. . . Rest."