Again?! Are You Freaking Serious!!

(Ollo Little Jewels ((yes I just watched Megamind;P)) Thank you all so much For your support and your kind funtastic words!! I love your Comments and I do Take them into consideration. So for those of you who Did not want a mutation this Chappy is for you. . . Well mostly ;)

Lilly pov

Venus sat across from me calm and collected waiting, I raised my eyebrow, "Now start talking."

I looked at her and shifted a little, "Why I'm fine?"

"Lilly I've watched you every day since the mutation, and you have just grown angrier and more pushy. You just said some nasty terrible things to Teddi for crying out loud!" Venus thought to me, matching my glare, "You need to get your anger out, so here I am talk and I will listen."

"Help? Help? HELP?!?!" I glared at her, "Incredible, You think I need help and by you 'talking' with me will make it all better!?"

I stood up now at eye level with her, "Don't get me wrong Venus but how on earth are you suppose to help me??"

She shrugged and stayed sitting, "I won't know until you tell me, Please Lilly talk to me."

I felt my anger come back as I started to pace, "Talk to you? See Venus that right there is one of the many, MANY things on my angry list." I stared at her, "Want to know the rest! I can't talk, Sure I can hear and that in itself is a miracle, but even that comes with problems. Hearing comes on I get no color and am bombarded by so much noise that I immediately get a head ache! Oh the noise! I so do not miss all of that noise! Did you also know that my nose gets stronger senses  when I switch to gold? You know that right there just makes my day all the more miserable!" 

 I stopped and looked over at her seeing if she was going to interrupt but she didn't so I kept going, "Venus I can't even get my own food or water, I CAN'T EVEN WASH MYSELF!! Do you know how uncomfortable it feels to have someone washing you, when you know you should be able to do it yourself, but can't!?!?" 

I huffed and turned back around continuing my pacing, "Why don't we go to the list of 'I can'ts' shall we? I can't go to work; I can't go to school which is okay because then I don't have to do homework, but that's besides the point. I can also just forget my dancing career, I even got an offer to dance for someone and now I can't Cause I Literally Have TWO Left Feet!!!"

I stopped and looked down at the dojo mat, watching the intricate weaves as a feeling of complete despair came over me, "I could go and see my mom, but I couldn't really tell her anything, because I can't talk. But at least she can now start over and have a better future?" I said hopefully, "Annalysse was right about one thing, I was holding my mom back, and now she can have a future, not that I can."

"What do you mean you can't have a future?!!" Venus looked at me her face hardened.

"Venus look at me," I looked over at her my tears starting to spill over, " I am a dog, what future do I have other than to be someones pet?"

"That's not true."

"It is Venus, I can't get married, I can't even go on a real date with Raph or anyone for that matter!" I looked away, "Venus you can have all of that, I can't because of my form." I looked back at her my next thought crushing me down to the core, "I can't even have a family."

Venus looked at me shocked, "I-I didn't even think about all of that." Venus came closer and hugged me, "Oh Lilly, I am so sorry."

She held me for a few minuets until I had calmed down, she pulled back and brushed the wet fur around my eyes, "Thank you for telling me this, I promise that no matter what I will always be here for you."