Coming Back

(Okaybe, ready for The next Chappy?! I couldn't help myself when I Found this Pic!! LOL so funny!!!! I am, I love writing these stories!! I hope You guys Like Them as Much as I do!! Have fun and enjoy Little Jewels!!)

Lilly Pov

It has been a week since I had any communication with the guys, a long, sad, depressing week. Mom tried talking to me, but soon gave up, waiting to see if I'd come around and tell her. I couldn't tell her not just because it was a secret but because I didn't want her to worry about it. Her life was already hard and busy, she didn't need the stress.

I went to school, dance, work and then home everyday. Soon one week turned into a month. School was now over and I was graduated, I smiled a little as I walked to dance at least it was summer now. And when the fall came I would be going to CCNY (City College of New York) for a few general classes and then. . . I didn't really know what I was going to do. I would love to be a dance teacher, or any kind of high school teacher really, but mom would rather me be something bigger.

I sighed and walked into the dance studio, It was only a few weeks before the swan lake production went on. I needed to practice as much as I could, I got all of my things ready in the back room. I had a light pink spaghetti strap tank top on and a grey skirt with black spandex underneath.

Tiana came by and asked me if I would lock the front door on my way out, before leaving me alone in the studio. I liked it better, this way I don't get distracted. I turned my music on and stepped into the middle of the room, when my beat came the room changed and magic occurred.

The beat pounded through out the room as I twirled and leaped through the air. I loved this! The rush, the beauty, the grace, the challenge of keeping your entire body inline and perfect! I poured my heart into the steps, Odiel the black swan the out cast. I compared myself to her as I twirled around, we actually had a lot in common. That's probably why Tiana put me as her.

Odiel was and outcast, an outsider from the group, just like me. But she didn't just sit down and cry she pushed herself forward, like me! Although I wasn't a bad guy, and I didn't try and steal power from people. But I wouldn't be taken out that easily.

The song started to come to and end, I twirled around backward two more times before ending with a pirouette. I went into an small curtsy with one foot in front of the other with both arms up barley touching my finger tips together. My palms faced out wards away from each other I stood straight just as the music ended.

I felt a pair of eyes watching me, I whipped around looking for a person. Suddenly from the shadows came a tall man who was dressed in all black and had the a weird mark on his shoulder. . .The foot!! Ninja warriors from Shreddar. I suddenly realized that there were six more circling me.

My body immediately went in a crouched position ready to defend myself as they rushed me. I went to side kick one and he grabbed my leg trying to push me to the ground. My reflexes kicked in, I jumped up and rammed my other leg into him. I pulled with as much strength as I could and did a back flip, throwing the man into two of his friends I landed in a plank position.

I rolled out of the way and jumped up as two more rushed at me both punching. I ducked down and grabbing one ankle each made them give a good hard, smacking kiss to the ground. As I stood up I was kicked in the right side, where my old wound was.

I cried out as I fell to the ground, they all got up and stalked towards me. I clutched my side and pushed myself against the wall with mirrors. One of them lifted his hand a flashed from a ninja star gleamed. I raised my arms protectively over my head and waited for the stinging blow.