Something Fun and Something Interesting

(Okaybe! Let's have Some fun in This Chapter Shall we!! Remember they just Got done With Training. . . Btw.)

Lilly Pov (still)

I smiled and went to put my shoes on, I had one on when I felt something on the back of my head. I reached back and felt that during training the glasses had expanded and had hooked in the back of my head. I turned to the guys, as they were pushing the dummy's back to the corner. I smiled and yelled out, "I've said it before and I'll say it again, Donnie is a genius!"

Donnie looked up, "What did I do?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "Oh you only made the PERFECT pair of glasses EVER!!!" My voice getting louder and more excited, "Why didn't you tell me they hooked in the back?!"

"Oh well I thought you already knew that."

I shook my head, "What else can these do? Shoot lasers?!"

Mikey's head shot up and he grinned, "That would be so cool!"

"I actually wouldn't be surprised if they could, Donnie would add something like that!" Leo chuckled, clamping a hand on Donnie's' shoulder as he walked out.

Donnie smiled at the praises, "They don't shoot lasers, but there is an added feature, Although it turns of the hearing factor. Press and hold the on/off button to change the screens." I did and everything went darker, and into night vision sensitivity. I switched it back, "Night Vision that is so cool Donnie!! These are fantastic!! You are one amazing person Donatello!"

"That's Donnie the smartest dude on the planet! No the Universe!!" Mikey said jumping and putting an arm around his brother proudly.

Donnie's smile went full out grin showing off his gap, "Thanks you two, I'm glad I was able to make the lenses for you Lilly! Opps, I have to get back to the lab! Thanks guys!!" Donnie gave a small wave as he left.

Mikey turned to me bursting with excitement, "So what do you want to play first??!!!"

"Why don't you go pick Mikey, I'll be there in a minuet okay?!!" I asked giggling. Mikey jumped up and whooped before running out of the room. Turning around I found Raph leaning against a dummy watching the whole thing. "You have an amazing family Raph, you're pretty lucky."

He smirked, "Yeah, they can be pertty great, but if ya tell them I said that I'll deny it!"

"Said what?" I tilted my head and smiled. I went to put my other shoe on, I sat down and tied the strings. My shirt tied around my waist, still hot and sweaty. I looked up as Raph walked over to me, I smirked, "You know out of the fights yours and Leos' was the most entertaining." I chuckled.

"I'm so glad we could be yer personal entertainment." He said rolling his eyes at me.

I held my hand out to him smiling, "Come on Raphie help me up!"

He growled, "What'd I say bout that name?!"

"You said not to call you that, but I don't follow 'hearing' rules." I winked at him, "Now come on and help me up Raphie." Raph leaned down and yanked me up and over his shoulder. I yelped, "Not this high up!! Put me down Raph!!"

"Not until ya promise not ta call me that again."

I thought for a second and smiled, I was going to be in trouble but it'd be worth it! "Okay Raph I promise not to call you that again." He put me down, I started to walk away backwards, "Thank you. . ." I Smiled, "Raphie!" I turned swiftly and ran to the door. I got to them and was about to open them when I was grabbed from behind. I squeaked and tried to get away, but he had a strong grip, and I know that he wasn't even trying.