Into the night

(Little Jewels!!! I am so Glad to be back, I went on a little trip that I thought would still be fine for me to write but I couldn't sorry!! I know that Last Chappy was ummm A Little out there, and I know I said the 'Next' Chappy would be cute. . . And I wouldn't want to disappoint you all. . . So. . . Here's Your cute Chappy!!! Hope you like The Pic Too, It's not mine but I'd say they all look Pretty Fine!!! XD Enjoy!!!)

(PLEASE READ A/N AT BOTTOM!! Okay back to the story.)

Lilly Pov

I woke up to some one poking me, again! "Quit It!" I growled out while turning away.

I heard a snort, "I don't speak dawg L.T." I flipped back over and saw Teddi peering down at me, I looked down and realized that I was in dog form. Standing on fours I shook myself as I shifted, I stretched with a yawn and flicked my tail up before sitting straight on the couch edge. Teddi cocked her head and smirked, "Ya didn't hear me did ya?"

I sighed, "You do know that my hearing automatically turns on when I'm a dog and turns off when I'm human, or half human right? So no If you were talking while I was shifting then No I did not hear you."

Teddi bounced and sat down next to me, "I asked ya if ya wanted ta pitch in to the apartment?"

Sleep was still fogging my body, I shook myself and looked over at her excited face, "What apartment?"

Teddi groaned and fell over her muti-colored hair spilling over the edge, "Serina and Venus invited us ta live with them in their apartment, I was wonderin if ya were ready ta move in?!" 

"Wait I thought Donnie and Serina were going to move in there?"

"Nah they got other plans," Teddi sat up real fast and got in my face with a huge grin, "So what do ya say?!?! Want ta be roommates!!" 

I rolled my eyes, "Oh how could I ever say no?"

Teddi just smiled and grabbed my hands yanking me off the couch, and dragging me to my room to pack. Soon all four of us had moved in together and lets just say it was a very nice change to be living with my girl friends instead of a bunch of noisy brothers. The apartment was at the top and surrounded by workaholics so we didn't need to worry too much about being seen.

Serina had her own room that was half hers and half storage closet, we keep the books and anything else in her room, which was huge already so I don't think she really minded. Venus and Teddi were sharing a room and I got the huge closet by the living room, hence the reason Serina's room was now part storage. 

The closet was a little too small for a person but just perfect for a dog, which is how I sleep now whether I wanted to or not. I could go to sleep semi human and still wake up a dog, oh well, can't really do to much there.

In the three weeks that followed Serina was able to get me a position on the force, as a dog granted, but I got paid a ton. Well I would get paid a lot when I was completely certified, good thing Don was able to hack the system and make it seem like I was almost done with my training. I just had to do a few more lessons, like smelling out drugs and things.

It was exhausting work, I came home still in dog form and plopped right on the couch, Serina smiled and patted my head, "At least it wasn't too bad today."

She went to the kitchen and kicked her shoes off, I shifted and sat up, "Yeah but your not forced to smell so many different things that all smell the same nasty as before! Ugh I don't know how people can do drugs, It just makes me sick with smelling them!"

Serina just shrugged, "It's a requirement."

"Oh Tough day?" Teddi asked coming in, and launching her hat to the coat rack perfectly.