Oh Boy

(Alrighty! This next chappy Is Going to start right Where We last left off!! Oh and May I just say THANK YOU!!! 300 Reads guys?!?! that Is fantastic!! I'm so glad you guys Like this story!! thank you for you're comments too I really enjoy the feed Back!! Oh sorry I got Off track again ;P Here we Go!!)

Leo and Venus disappeared into the shadows, I sighed Well at least I was able to hang out with her for a little while. I sat back down and finished off the rest of my pancakes. Satisfied, I leaned back in my chair and smiled. 

Closing my eyes I sat there for a minuet letting my mind wander. It was so cute to watch Leo and Venus, such a cute couple! They really complimented each other too! Suddenly my chair started to fall backwards, making my heart leap up my throat! I yelped and scrambled to grab the table until I realized I wasn't falling anymore? 

The word 'chuckle' appeared in the lenses. I looked up to find Raph, "Raphael Hamato!! It is way too early for scares!"

"Yeah but yer too fun ta scare." He smirked, cocky little turtle!

"Ha-Ha very funny now put me back up."

"Tsk! So demandin'!" He pushed me back up, "So what's with the food?"

"Well food is something you eat." Raph gave me an annoyed look, "It was for Venus, I wanted her to have a good hot meal before leaving."

"Hmm." Raph sat in the chair next to me and started to pile food on his plate.

"You know when I first met you guys I thought you'd be vegetarians, seeing as how you are all turtles."

"Well we ain't chickens!" He huffed.

I smirked, "You may not be chickens but you sure eat like pigs."

"Ha-ha Hilarious!" He mumbled.

"Thank you! I thought so too!" He glared up at me, while I just smiled and stood up. I picked up the plates and cups and took them to wash. I put them in the sink accidentally sloshing some water on the floor. I carefully took my glasses off and set them on a hook behind the sink, they were cool but I don't think they were water proof. 

I got to the last dish, the egg pan. I frowned and scrubbed at it until the crusty eggs were all gone. releasing the now dirty suds I started to rinse the pan. I set it down on the drying towel and turned back to get my glasses. Raph stood by the sink, putting his plate in. I didn't expect him to be there; surprised I skipped backwards, slipping on the puddle of water. 

Raph tried to catch me, but fell too. Before I could hit the ground, Raph twisted so that I landed on top of him instead. I felt Raphs arms around my waist, I slowly lifted my head, only to literally come face to face with the red masked turtle. I felt his hot breathe on my face as I looked at his eyes, those beautiful green eyes that made me have butterflies in my stomach. His little scar helped to make him look rugged and hansome. I was suddenly very aware of the position that we were now in, my face immediately flare up as I scrambled off of him.

Raphs face was dusted red as he sat up still dazed. I looked to the ground suddenly interested in the concrete. I saw a green hand come into view from beneath my hair. Biting my lip I grabbed his hand as he helped me to my feet. I started to rubbed my forearm, as we stayed standing like that. Neither one of us not doing anything to break the awkward air now around.

I saw Raph rub the back of his neck before wording, "bye" and leaving the room. I felt the butterflies in my stomach decrees as he left. I had to talk to somebody about this, I just couldn't keep it in anymore! I shoved my glasses on my face and covering the food, I grabbed my phone and rushed out of the lair.