A New Day and New Friends

( Okaybe Next Scene!!! OH not my pic, but This is actually Pretty close to How I imagine Lilly!! Here you go!! BTW: the words that are italized are sign language/ and the normal is talking/ the bolded is thoughts and other!!)

((Oh and yes It is Still Lilly's pov))

Me and Mikey were playing a few rounds of, actually I don't really know what game it was some cartoon, round up, shooting game. Team Force or something like that, anyways we were playing that when I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around and saw Donnie with a bright yellow canary jacket, I scrunched up my nose. I know that color was sooooo not going to look good on me. I stuck my tongue out, and Donnie gave me the It's-either-this-or-nothing look, I sighed and drapped it on the arm of the couch. When I looked back my character had died, I groaned and had to wait until me and Mikey could restart the game. we played a little longer until we both died again, except this time Mikey didn't restart it? I glanced over at him to see that he was looking towards the kitchen; that's when the smell of garlic and melted cheese his my nose, pizza! I felt my stomache grumble, Mikey looked over and bursted out laughing. I blushed knowing I had cause a huge noise.

I suddenly felt someone behind me, I looked up to find Raph. Raph rolled his eyes at his brother and then smirked at me, and ticked his head towards the kitchen. I nodded and went to get up when I was lifted up off the couch. I was startled by the sudden action and looked at Raph. He looked at me and saw my questioning face, he shrugged his shoulders. It was a little strange to be carried but it wasn't a bad strange it was kind of . . . nice. I felt my face heat up slightly at the thought and saw Raph smirk at me as he set me at the table. I quickly got rid of my blush and waited for the others to come in. the kitchen had cupboards and a counter top all the way around to the stairs that were leading up. the sink was close to the corner of the kitchen and a large fridge sat on the other side of the stairs. The table was centered in the middle with six chairs.

When they all came in and started to eat I sat there and watched them. It was fun to see how close they all were to eachother, they would all move and talk as a family and not as individials. They would laugh and joke, it was particularly funny when they would all roll their eyes at Mikeys crazy antics at the same time. When I was done with my ham and olive slice I turned to sensei, 'How do you guys tell the time?'

'We have a clock on the tv, donatellos computer and one above the fridge.'

I looked up at the fridge and saw that it was 7:30. 'When am I going home?'

'At 8:00 or when the boys are ready for patrol. Donatello told me you want to bury your friend in a grassy area, yes?'

'Yes but I don't know where . . .'

'Don't worry little flower,' I smiled at my pet name, and so did Splinter, 'I know a good place for the warrior to rest.'

'Thank you Master Splinter, you have been so kind to me, thank you.'

After that the guys got ready to go. I put the stupid color jacket on and at 8 we were ready to go. Raph and Leo being the strongest were handling Cocoa while Mikey and Donnie were In chorge of me. Sensei spoke to Leo, then came over to me. 'Be safe little flower; you are welcome here anytime.'

'Thank you Sensei, I will take your offer and see you soon!' We gave eachother a small bow and I rushed up and gave him a hug. I pulled away and smiled as me and the guys left.

Master Splinters place was a beautiful little garden area with a willow tree and a pond, that was were we burried Cocoa. Mikey and Donnie helped me find some colorful pebbles and wrote "Good Boy!" Mikey put an arm around me and gave me a smile, the tension I didn't know I was hold was realised and I hugged Mikey back, holding the tears in as best as I could. I turned back to the guys and said, "Thank you!" they nodded and then took me home. At the window of my 2-bedroom middle class apartment we said good bye and they gave me their numbers for when I get a new phone, my last one got squashed during the fight. Donnie gave me last minuet instructions to maintain my wound and Mikey gave me another hug and did our friend sign. After all of that I went to sleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.