Oh Hello!

(Okaybe now We are going to Talk About Venus, Serina should Be coming up. . . Soon? Maybe. . . Idk But I know that She'll be here in the next few Chapters Okay, Here's the chapter!!! Enjoy!!)

Lilly's Pov

I woke up the next morning, Wednesday, and got up. I stumbled out of my room, sleep still holding me, I went to the kitchen and made some toast. I straightened my big pajama shirt over my shorts. I leaned on my elbow waiting for the toast and started to nod off when *SHINK* the toast popped up in front of my face making me jolt upright! (Has this Ever happened To you, It is the scariest thing ever! :D Okay now Back to the Story.)

I buttered and shoved one in my mouth, I was about to bite down when I was spun around to the face of a worried mother. 'Lilly Tara Connors what on earth happened to your ARM!!'

I looked down to the brace and back up, 'Oh that? I tripped on a skateboard and sprained it.' Her worried face grew more defined, 'But don't worry my friend Donnie had a brace and fixed me up, See all better!' I wiggled my fingers in front of her.

Mom furrowed her eyebrows and frowned, 'Who's Donnie?'

CRAP! I took in a breathe, "Well he's one of the brothers I told you about, he's kind of like the doctor of the family."

Mom leaned against the counter, "Oh and what of the other brothers?!"  She glared, "Spill it Lilly Tara, I have given you plenty of space and now I want to know about these 'friends' of yours." I sighed cause I knew she wasn't going to drop it. I just needed to be careful on how I tell her, so as not to raise to many questions.

I took a breathe and turned to her completely, "Well there are 4 brothers and their father, Mr. Hamato. The oldest—"

"How old are they?"

"All of them are almost twenty years old."

"All four of them?!"

"Um yeah, they were adopted." Mom nodded and feeling a little upset I continued, "The oldest is Leonardo."

"Like the artist?"

I huffed, "Yes like the artist their dad likes history. Now no more interruptions!" Mom raised and eyebrow but didn't say anything, "Any ways, Leo is the oldest and is kind of the teachers pet, but is such a gentle man. Then there's Raphael," I tried to keep my emotions in check as I told mom about him. "He's the Rebel and the Hot-head but is way loyal to his family. Donatello is the genius of the family, He's also the doctor and he's pretty patient kind of like the peacekeeper. Then there's Michelangelo the Goofball. He's so funny and was the first one to call me little sister."

I smiled up at my mom, "I really like them, they treat me like an actual person. Instead of someone who is broken and needs help. Like a charity case." I frowned bitterly.

 "You are not broken Lilly, you are so gifted! You have the ability to see the world the right way. You are smart and wonderful, I love you Lilly. I'm glad that your friends treat you good and that they are kind to you." We smiled at each other, She stood up to make her own breakfast, I finished my toast. "By the way, when can I met this Raphael?" I felt my face flare up, mom laughed, "My baby girl has a crush!"

"I do not!"

"Do to tomato face!" I groaned and ran out of there and into my room leaving her laughing. I got dressed in dark knee length jeans, with a lacy blue tank top I looked at the time and saw that it was almost 12, I had work until five today. I grabbed my stuff and waved to my mom, "Bye mom, I've got to go!"