Am I Important?

( This chappy Reminded me of Dory, you Know the Part on Finding Nemo Where she Sings the Song that 90% of the World knows. . . "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming!" ;D)

I woke up to a Sunday and smiled as I remembered that I had today off of work. It would be officially four weeks that I have known the guys this Wednesday. They have been pretty nice weeks considering everything that has been going on. I met April and her fiance Casey, and found out why they looked so familiar was because they graduated from my school last year. I also learned about the 'enemies' of the guys, including the Foot, Kraang, and a few other weirdos that their names escape me. It was nice to have some friends and something solid in my life, well sort of.

I got dressed and went to the kitchen to find a note from my mom reminding me that she had a dental appointment and that she wouldn't be home until 3:00. I smiled and rushed back to my room to grab my blue bag. I loved my mom but she was very strict when it came to academics. She wanted me to go to collage and become a doctor or something like that but what I really loved doing was dancing, but she thought that any other activity would distract me from school and always told me no. So that is why I have a job not just to pay for collage but to also pay for my dance lessons.

I went out of my building excited and hauled a taxi, I handed the driver the address and went on my way to the center of the city. The lady at that owned the dance company was named Tiana Coline but she preferred Tiana. She was the only one that let me join her company, she treated me just like all of her other students, I liked that. the only way that I could practice was when most of the students were gone.

How does a deaf girl dance? Well by turning the volume up, that seems silly but it helps me because then I can feel the vibrations and the beat, so that way I stay on time. I could go there any day between the hours of 12-2 that is when she is the least busy. I walked into the studio and saw Tiana in the front desk. I waved to her as she smiled and leaped over the desk to hug me. Tiana was a little eccentric but was fun, like everybody's crazy aunt.

Tiana had curly bouncy blonde highlighted hair that was always in a ponytail. she was extremely tall and thin, but very flexible. She released me from the crushing hug and signed to me, ' LT it has been a week since you've been back and the dance is in a month and a half away! we need to get practicing! Come on the back room is free, I'll help you get set up, it's good to have you back!!'

I smiled as she pulled me to the back, the same silly Tiana. We started to practice, she wore ear plugs to protect her hearing and helped me get some moves down. At the end of July Tiana was doing a Swan Lake production, more like a charity dance and I got the part of Odeil; Rothbarts daughter or otherwise known as the black swan. I was so excited this was my first big part and I was determined to do my best at it! Tiana told me that I had to come at a different time now, now it was 5-8 during week days. We smiled cause that worked alot better then the current time.

Soon our time was up and I had to go home. I walked out of there and turned a corner when BAM! I was knocked over by someone, all I saw at first was blue purple and brown hair? A girl about my age had run into me, she had a smile on her face almost like she was trying hard not to laugh. As she got off me I saw that she had been riding a skateboard, her jeans were ripped up and she had a purple tank top and black gloves with grip. Her skin was tan with the sun and she had hazel eyes. Her hair had streaks of blue and purple on the ends.

She helped me up and said sorry before she was off again, hmm looks like she's in a hurry. I looked at the time on my phone 2:31 and now so am I! I hauled and taxi and hurried home. Once I got there I quickly change my clothes and read a text from my mom.