Okay

(I am so sorry!! I haven't Updated In like FOREVER!!! I am sorry!! This next chappy is Going to be. . . Er Emotional I guess would be the best Word. But anyways Here's The next chappy hope You all like It!! OH and thanks For getting me almost 700 Reads Guys!!! Enjoy!!)

Lilly Pov

I went into the dojo to find Leo and Master Splinter talking with one another, "Hello Master Splinter, Hello Sir Blue!"

They both turned to me and smiled, "Hello little lady." Leo smirked as I giggled.

"Miss Lilly, may I help you with something?" Master splinter signed.

I turned to him and started to sign as well, "Yes actually I was wondering if. . ." I suddenly felt rude for asking if I could barrow the dojo.

"If you could what miss lilly?"

"If I could use the dojo?" I gave him a small smile, he raised and eyebrow I quickly continued, "I have a dance production next Thursday and I need a place to practice and the dojo was the first place I could think of?! So could I use it?"

He smiled and nodded his head, "Of course you may miss lilly."

"Wow really?! Just like that?!"

He chuckled, "Just like that. Although I am curious, how do you dance with the music if you can't hear it?"

"Oh well, If the music is really loud then I can feel the vibrations and beat. I this case I was going to put my speakers to the floor and feel the beat through the floor so that it's not too loud for you hearing people." We smiled at each other, "Thank you for letting me use the dojo Master Splinter, I really appreciate this."

"Our pleasure miss lilly, I'll be in my room if you need me, be careful with the weapons wall." And with that he walked away.

"What were you two saying?" Leo asked, his head tilted slightly.

"Oh I asked if I could use the dojo for dance practice, which reminds me think you could help me?"

His face paled and he held his hands up, "No way! Sorry Lilly but I don't dance."

I chuckled and grabbed his wrists before he could leave, "I don't need a dance partner silly, I need help with my speakers!"

"Oh yeah that I can help you with." I had brought two speakers, that we placed on the ground face down. Leo helped me with the sound to make sure that it wasn't too loud and so that I could still feel the beat. I found out that the best place for them was in the middle of the mat where the vibrations could pulse through out the whole mat. "Alright I think that's pretty high. Although with the doors closed you could probably put it a notch or two higher if you need it."

"The higher the better, hey thanks Leo."

He smiled at me before getting up and leaving, "You're welcome Lilly, see you later!"

I waved him off before heading behind a small closet door and changing into the practice dress. It was very pretty but a little too low for my taste. I shrugged and started to move all of my stuff to the side, I frown as I forgot to bring so dance shoes and had to use practice tape instead.

I did a few stretches and loosened my body up before going to my Ipod and starting the music up for swan lake. I quickly went over to stag right and waited for my que; *Beat* Breathe in, *Beat* Breathe out, Breathe in *Beat* Breathe out and step out. Walk in a curve to center stag and dip down slowly before snapping up and dancing away and off the stag. I waited two beats before I was off again.