Chapter 17

Emma woke up extra early in the morning. She didn't bother to get changed. Taylor looked up as Emma came running through the door," tell me everything! I want to know about your date." She kicked the door closed and plopped down on her bed.

Taylor opened her mouthed, but was interrupted when her door swung open a second time. Tina and Livvy rushed in. Taylor held up her hand," I know what you're going to say. Em already came in and shouted what she wanted to know. You guys are in constant need for gossip. Now first, I want to address one thing. Tina, where did you get those pajamas. They are so awesome."

Tina struck a pose," they are, aren't they? I can pull anything off." Her pajamas were onesies that had unicorns flying all over them. 

All of the girls gathered on Taylor's bed. " Okay, now spill," said Livvy. Taylor blushed," well he took me out to this amazing dinner and we walked along the pier. He was so well mannered... and funny." Tina smiled," ooohh. You've got it bad for him, don't you?" All of them laughed. 

The door opened and Ty stepped in," hey Tay it's time for breakfa..." He was cut off by Emma hitting him with a pillow," Go out! It's girl gossip time." 

Ty raised his eyebrows," was it about our date?" Tina said," maybe it is. Maybe it isn't" 

Ty smiled," so that's a yes." Tina picked up the pillow Emma hit him with," I suggest you wipe that smug smile off of your face before I do it for you." 

Ty shrugged and put his hand into his pockets," well we should head downstairs for breakfast. Diana said she had a huge announcement." Emma suppressed a smile.

They all went to their rooms to get changed before breakfast. Emma checked her phone to see if Jules left any messages. Nothing. Maybe he was still asleep. 

She was the last person in the dining room. Diana was standing up at the front of the table," Emma, could you come up here please?" Emma walked up and stood beside Diana.

" Well, I know we are all anxious to know about Dru's condition. I feel like Emma should deliver the rest." Diana stepped back for Emma to step forward," well I'm happy to say that Dru has woken up. The Silent Brothers have ordered for her to be on strict bed rest." 

The biggest smiles appeared on all of their faces. Tavvy jumped out of seat and started running out of the dining room to visit his sister.

Diana stopped him," Tavvy, your sister needs to sleep. Eat your breakfast first and then you can see her." He made his puppy dog eyes," please?" Diana ruffled his hair," nice try, but I'm immune to puppy dog eyes." He huffed and sat down on his seat. 

Emma had never seen any of them eat so fast in their lives. They all inhaled their waffles and juice. Emma put together a plate for Dru. No doubt she would be hungry. Diana left to do some work in office. They all ran down to the infirmary to check on her. She was propped up on on a stack of pillows.

" DRU!" Tavvy threw himself onto Dru's bed and gave her a big hug. " Hey there buddy. How are you doing?" " I'm growing! Livvy measured me yesterday. Everyone played with me a lot. Ty taught me how to play bunch of card games." " Well I'm glad you had a bunch of people to play with," laughed Dru.

Ty went up to hug his little sister," how are you feeling?" Dru smiled," I feel fine." Ty looked down and said," I'm so sorry this happened to you. I..."

 " None of this was your fault Tiberius Blackthorn. Don't you dare blame yourself," Dru said sternly.  Ty nodded slowly.

Livvy kissed the top of Dru's head," nice to see you conscious again, little sis." " Nice to be conscious again, big sis," replied Dru.