Chapter 8

Emma sat in her bed for a few hours.

She was just looking at Julian's painting. That one little piece of him.

She looked at her clock and it said 1:00pm.

Emma didn't think her day of training shouldn't go to waste.

She picked up her leather jacket and grabbed her keys.

She knocked on Tina's door. She poked her head through the door. " Tina?  You wanna go shopping?"

Christina was on her bed reading. " Sure, I need to get out and do something."

Emma smiled," Cool, meet me at my car in 10 minutes."

" Okay."

Emma went to Livvy's room.

Emma was about to knock when she heard voices coming from inside. She recognized Livvy and Taylor's voices.

Emma couldn't help herself. She took out a stele and drew a rune on her arm to enhance her hearing. She put her ear up against the door.

" I don't know why Ty wouldn't have told me sooner," Livvy sighed.

" Maybe he just wanted to tell the whole family together," Taylor said. " I still can't believe he wouldn't tell me about you two," Livvy said.

" Has he ever had a girlfriend before me?"

Livvy replied, " no."

" Then it's new to him. He probably dosen't like talking about his feelings."

" Maybe you're right, Taylor. Please don't break my brother's heart."

" I wouldn't dream of it."

Emma chose that moment to knock on the door. " Hey you guys want to come with Tina and I to go shopping?"

Taylor and Livvy smiled and said in unison, " sure."

" Okay, meet at my car in 10 minutes," said Emma.

Emma walked down to her car and waited for the rest of the girls to show up.

Emma felt like it was an eternity.

She is not very patient.

Tina arrived first.

Livvy and Taylor came down a minute later talking and giggling.

Tina asked them," who's taking care of Tavvy if you're both here?"

Livvy said," I got Ty to teach him a bunch of brain games. He was very happy about it. Ty said and I quote, ' It is best to stimulate his mind at this time of his life, because your brain can learn better when it is young.'"

Taylor looked at us, "it's a true fact."

That girl was definitely perfect for Ty.

Tina seemed to think so. Tina said," you and Ty would make a very smart couple."

Taylor turned away, but Emma could see the blush creeping on too her face.

Livvy quickly said," are we going or not. I plan on getting some new dresses and shoes."

Livvy had the best sense of style out of all of them.

Emma said," everyone hop into my car." As soon as everyone had clicked their seat belt in, Emma sped out of the garage.

She took them to the local mall.

They all enjoyed their girls day. They all went to the spa. Livvy took the term,'shop until you drop' literal.