Next Time

I woke up to the sound of Luke Dashiel's heart beat. My head was placed on top of his chest like it was meant to be lying there. His chest was moving up and down in a slow sequence. I was comfortable. I don't think I've ever woke up like this with my body lax and my guard down.

His arms were wrapped around me, his hand resting tight on my stomach to lock me beside him. As if he thought I'd bolt the moment I wake up.

Flashes of what happened last night crept in my mind. Images of us kissing, the sound of our moans consorting together, him moving on top of me-deep and slow, then hard and fast.

My face began to heat at the memory-my body too, but I didn't want to corrupt Luke Dashiel with my insatiable libido and needs in the morning.

I was his first. Remembering how hard he flushed when he confessed that it was his first time made my lips curl in a triumphant smile. Being his first made me happy. It felt like I truly own him.

I wonder what I would have felt if I wasn't his first... Disappointed? Maybe. Jealous? A lot. But if that was the case, I would let it go and focus on now. He's with me, and that's the only thing that matters.

Another thought appeared in my head and regret instantly tumbled in my chest. My smile dropped and just like that, my vibrant vibe deflated and vanished into nothing.

"Good morning," a husky and sleepy voice broke the silence. My heart raced. Two words and I'm already very seduced. The effect that Luke Dashiel has on me is very consuming. His heavy presence was enough to cloud my thoughts. What's with him at ganito ang epekto niya sa akin? Hindi ko na alam.

"What are you thinking, Vis?" malambing na tanong ni Luke Dashiel.

Inayos ko ang mukha ko sa ibabaw ng dibdib ni Luke Dashiel at nang matagpuan ang mga mata niya ay ngumiti ako. "Your bedroom voice."

Pumungay ang mga mata ni Luke Dashiel nang ngumiti siya sa akin. Pakiramdam ko ay buo na ang araw ko nang makita ang nag-iisa niyang dimple. I don't think I can last a day without seeing that dimple of his.

I turned my head and pressed a butterfly kiss on his chest. Luke Dashiel placed his hand on my head, his soft strokes made me close my eyes. I felt peace on his arms.

"Avis?" his chest vibrated against my cheek when he called my name. Luke Dashiel's hand stopped moving but remained at the back of my head.

I didn't bother opening my eyes. I stayed still as I hummed to let him know that I was awake and listening.

"Was it your first time too?" napadilat ako sa naging tanong niya. Nanatiling tahimik si Luke Dashiel habang hinihintay ang isasagot ko sa kanya.

Regret built at the pit of my stomach. He was already staring at me when I raised my head to look at him in the eyes. I counted one to three in my head before responding. "No."

Parang kinirot ang puso ko nabg makita ang lungkot na bumalot sa buong mukha ni Luke Dashiel. Kitang-kita ang pagkabigo sa mga mata niya.

"Si Logan?" tanong niya.

Lumayo ako mula sa kanya at umayos ng pagkakaupo. Hinila ko ang kumot para takpan ang hubad na dibdib ko. Ramdam ko ang panonood niya sa akin habang naglalagay ako ng pagitan sa aming dalawa. Huminga ako ng malalim bago tumango. "I've only been with him. Before you."

I've been with Logan long enough to give him my first. I was attracted to him and we're both consenting adults. We were both responsible. It's only normal for us to do it. I'm not going to be in denial about enjoying sex. It makes me forget and feel.

Ngunit kung alam ko lang na mangyayari ito ay nahintay ko sana siya. Never have I thought that it will come true. It crossed my mind but it just didn't seem possible before. Dahil buo ang loob ko na walang kahit anong mabubuo sa aming dalawa... Now, the answer's dangling in my face.