Prologue

The road to be a Pokemon Master isn't easy. It's very demanding and filled with danger. There are thick, dark forests, treacherous mountains to climb, and deserts that never seem to end. There are also the Pokemon themselves. They are amazing but also dangerous creatures if mishandled. Some were able to unleash large amounts of electricity to their bodies. Others could breathe fire. Some could even control the land and the sea themselves. Yes. The road to be a Pokemon Master is indeed difficult. Many trainers who attempt this journey do not succeed and are forced to give up.

However, the road to be a Pokemon Master is also the most fulfilling and incredible journey one could ask for. The friends one makes with other trainers and the bonds one forms with their Pokemon are unrivaled. Trainers who succeed in the world of Pokemon are rewarded with an unforgettable experience.

Two such trainers experienced the highest of highs and lowest of lows on their journey. They started off as just a normal boy and girl in a small town, but they eventually became a legend. Little did they know that their destinies would intertwine, and that would affect the very future of the world itself. Filled with danger but also wonderful memories, these two trainers had a journey unlike any other. One could ask that because of all the danger, was it all worth it in the end?

Absolutely

This is the story of Ash Ketchum and Serena Gabena.

XXX