LXIII (THEO)

"Sei un fottuto idiota," I growl as I turn my body to Atlas

"Sei un fottuto idiota," I growl as I turn my body to Atlas. He stares at me bracing for my hit and he's not disappointed as I land a heavy blow to his face, making him stumble back. ( "You're a fucking idiot." )

I leap forward to attack him again but am restrained by Dawson and Andros. 

He glares back at me as I stare him down, trying my best not to go for him when Dawson and Andros finally let go of me. 

Nothing is said between us, the room instead being filled with heavy tension. 

"I'm going to find those fucking sons of bitches," Andros grits out and I nod, not taking my eyes off Atlas. 

"You guys, fighting each other won't bring her home any quicker," Dawson sighs as he walks to stand in between us, switching his head to look between us.

"No, but he didn't need to send her off like that," I berate Atlas, watching as a flicker of guilt hits his eyes before he disguises it again. 

So he does feel something. 

"I need the Russians to think we don't care about her so they will leave her alone," he grunts.

"Yeah, the Russians, not fucking Hazel," I glare at him, stepping forward, only for Dawson to hold me back again. 

Atlas hangs his head and the tension releases slightly in my body. 

He knows I'm right. 

"I know," he mutters and I walk towards him, shaking my head at Dawson to tell him I don't need to be restrained again. I put my hand on Atlas' shoulder and tap him a few times before clearing my throat. 

"Let's just go find the Russians so we can bring our girl home," I say to him and he nods.

We walk out the house, heading straight to the car. I climb into the passenger seat, with Atlas driving us towards the warehouse and Dawson in the back.

"Guys, not to make matters worse but Sean just told me she's been sobbing the whole journey to the airport," Dawson says from the back seat. 

My jaw clenches and I watch as Atlas's grip on the steering wheel tightens. 

Fuck. 

I'm going to make those Russians suffer. 

"What's Andros found on her Dad?" Atlas asks Dawson, trying to change the subject. 

"Well Dmitri did a year abroad in England at university and they met, bonding over their Russian heritage. Andros says Hazel's Dad, Nikolai, has a small role in the Russian's business, laundering their money through his hardware store," Dawson reads off his phone.

An evil laugh escapes Atlas's lips and I observe his eyes growing dark as he begins to hatch a plan. 

God, I just want my little darling back.