XXVIII (HAZEL)

"What do you mean strike one?" I ask Atlas

He sends me a wink, only deepening my anger towards them all.

Fine. 

If they're going to act like this I'm going to ignore them and have fun. 

I stand up, slipping away from the VIP section whilst they talk to each other. I head over to the bar and mentally groan when I see Denise manning it. 

"What are you doing here?" she asks me, disgust in her voice. I roll my eyes.

"Dragged here," I smirk, not revealing that it was our bosses who dragged me, "can I get a Long Island iced tea? Make it strong."

She nods and walks away, returning with a glass full of the cocktail. I hand her the money and walk away, slurping a large amount of it through a straw.

This is going to be fun. 

Walking into the centre of the dance floor, I relax slightly, knowing it will be hard for them to find me in this crowd of people. 

I take another sip and close my eyes before throwing my head back and relaxing my body, starting to dance to the music. My hips sway to the music and I feel my troubles float away with every beat of the song. 

I tense when someone taps me on the shoulder.

Turning around, a wide smile spreads across my face.

"DOMINIK!" I shout at him as he stands in front of me.

Wow, that alcohol hit quick.

"Hey, sunshine," he laughs at me and I blush. 

He looks good. His tattoos are showing beneath his white shirt, which is rolled to his elbows. He's wearing blue jeans that look somehow loose and perfectly fitted to his body. I can tell he has a strict workout schedule from the body his clothes are hiding. 

"What are you doing here?" I poke his chest playfully as he smirks down at me. 

"Came with some friends," he gestures with his head over to a group of people and I nod, "what are you doing here?" he playfully pokes me back.

I roll my eyes.

"Long story. Wanna dance?" I jump up and down, clapping my hands at him. Before he can answer, I grab his hand and drag him further into the crowd. 

He places his large hands on my waist and I giggle at the sudden contact. I put my arms over his shoulders and we dance to the music. 

We sway along to the bass and I feel a rush of confidence surge through my body.

Looking up to his eyes, I use my hand on the back of his head to bring his face down to mine. 

I close my eyes as I feel his breath get closer and closer to my face.

It's finally happening.

"Nope, not today, Spitfire."

My eyes snap open as I hear Dawson's voice. I open my eyes to see Theo has dragged Dominik away from me. 

"But whyyyyy," I whine at him, feeling dizzy from the amount of alcohol I've drank. I stumble slightly, trying to move forward to Dominik.

"Let's go," Atlas suddenly appears and swoops me over his shoulders.

What is it about these men and picking me up like this?

"ATLAS! My ass is on display to everyone!" I yell as I rest against his back.

He uses one hand to roughly tug down my dress and I flinch as he lands a slap on my ass. I roll my eyes and look to the others, seeing all of them except Theo trailing behind. 

"I wouldn't roll your eyes, angel," Andros smirks at me and I glare at him as Atlas carries me out of the club. 

A car pulls up to the front and I'm put in the backseat. Atlas pulls the seatbelt over me quickly and I huff, crossing my arms over me. 

They all climb in, sitting opposite me against the black upholstered seats. I scowl at the ground, unhappy I was dragged away from the club and Dominik.

"Strike two?" I hear Dawson mumble to the others and they nod, all smirking at me. I let out another huff and look out the window.

I'm not talking to them now. 

The car is silent for most of the ride back and I don't even look at them until Atlas commands my attention by clearing his throat and placing a hand on my knee.

I hate that it sends a rush of wetness to in-between my legs. 

"Hazel, you are ours," his voice is laced with domination. 

"I'm no one's property," I roll my eyes at him.

Dawson laughs, "Oh, spitfire. We should get you drunk more often if you keep giving us reasons to punish you."

I scowl at him. 

"Let's get you to bed, angel," Andros soothes and I realise the car has stopped outside the house. 

"I'm not tired," I huff. They all climb out of the car but I refuse to follow them. 

"For fucks sake," Atlas mumbles as he stares at the sky. He looks to Andros, who moves inside the car and picks me up as I protest. 

"Let's go, angel," he carries me in his arms up the stairs to my room. 

He places me on the bed and I kick my shoes off before climbing under the covers.

"Join me," I pull the covers back next to me and pat the empty space. 

"Will you promise to be a good girl and sleep if I do?" he narrows his eyes at me. I nod my head over-enthusiastically and smile at him, causing him to laugh slightly before stripping to his boxers and climbing in.

I try not to ogle him but it's hard when he's so ripped. His boxers look strained and my mouth waters at the sight. 

"Come on, stop staring and sleep," he wraps his arm round my shoulder and pulls me down to rest on his chest. I let out a relaxed sigh as I begin to feel sleepy against his skin.

"Andros," I whisper as he draws circles on my arm with his fingers. My eyelid become heavy at the interaction. 

"Hmmm," he hums.

"When will you finally fuck me?" I ask, feeling a rush of nerves as soon as I say it. His fingers stop stroking my skin and I tense up in anxiety. 

The room is silent for a few minutes and I begin to regret saying anything.

"When you deserve it, angel," he finally whispers and I shiver. 

When I deserve it?

"Wh-" I start to ask but he shakes his head. 

"No more questions, angel. Sleep now," he places a kiss on my forehead and I snuggle into his chest, feeling my eyes close as I drift off. 

☾⋆。°✩✩*⋆☾⋆。°✩✩*⋆☾⋆。°✩

Been a few days <3

Opinions so far?

Anything in particular you want to happen?