LXI (HAZEL)

I ignore Atlas shrugging me off, putting it down to him being stressed about something like he usually is

"We're going home soon, darling," Theo grabs my head with his hands and plants a kiss on the top before following Atlas out the door. 

A smile creeps across my face. 

They treat me so well. 

I continue smiling as I walk over to Dawson, standing in between his legs as he sits on the bar stool. He nuzzles his head into my neck and I giggle as his breath tickles my skin. 

My laughter ceases when I see Andros with a grave face. 

Alarm bells start to ring in my head and I begin to second guess Atlas's actions earlier. 

Moving away from Dawson, I try to get Andros's attention but he won't look at me, too wrapped up in whatever he's doing on his laptop. I watch in confusion as he types aggressively on the keyboard, his eyes moving frantically from side to side. 

Stepping back to Dawson, I let him wrap his arms around my waist as I reach up to his ear. 

"What's going on?" I whisper quietly before glancing at Andros. 

"Don't worry about it, spitfire," he purrs, planting kiss on my collarbone. 

I step away, not wanting to let his touch affect me. 

"Tell me," I stare him in the eyes. 

He sighs, reaching forward to brush a piece of hair behind my ear but I pull away. 

"Baby, I'm not the one that should be telling you," he leans back in his chair, keeping his eyes pinned on me as his face too becomes serious. 

"Then get Atlas to get his ass back here so he can tell me," I fold my arms over my chest, rolling my eyes when I see Dawson staring at my pushed together boobs. 

Ugh, men.

Turning on my heel, I storm out of the kitchen, heading upstairs to put a bikini on. I choose an all black triangle bikini, throwing it on before putting my hair in a French braid. 

Heading outside, I walk past the kitchen and ignore both Dawson and Andros's longing stares as they watch me. 

I grab a towel and spread it on a sunbed, quickly covering myself in suncream before lying down. 

After about ten minutes of trying to read my book, I give up and slam it shut. Realistically, I'm too restless about being kept in the dark by my men to concentrate on fiction right now. 

I stand up and dive into the pool, letting the cold water soothe my tanning skin. The chlorine burns my eyes, reminding me to keep them shut as I swim the length of the pool.

Thanks Dad for the breathing practice. 

I decide to test myself, not wanting to come up for air after one lap.