XV (DAWSON/ATLAS)

I watch her face in the rearview mirror as she stares out of the window, biting her lip. The sight makes me hard but I try to ignore it. She truly is an angel, as Andros calls her. 

I can tell she's nervous as she plays with her hands in her lap. I try my hardest not to reach into the back seat and run my hand through her hair as I whisper sweet nothing in her ear. 

I look to my right at Andros who is concentrating on the road. I don't fail to miss his longing glances to the backseat every few minutes. 

We're all infatuated by this girl who came storming into Atlas' office almost a month ago. She has such a hold on us and she isn't even aware. 

It has been hell trying to keep our distance from her. We thought it would make her safer and I kicked myself every night for suggesting it in the first place. Now the Russians know about her, she will only be safe with us. 

Soon enough, we are pulling through the gates to our mansion and Andros has stopped the car in front of the doors. We both climb out and I open the door for Hazel.

"We're here, spitfire," I smile at her as she climbs out. I watch as her eyes widen at the exterior of the mansion. It's Atlas's really but we all live here. It's easier to stay in the same place seeing as our job is all hours of the day and night. Plus, they are like my brothers.

I open the large white door into the foyer and place my hand on the small of Hazel's back as I guide her inside. If it was even possible, her eyes widen more at the two large marble staircases descending on either side of the room. The whole mansion has a bright, airy feel with marble tiles decorating the floors downstairs. 

I guide her into the kitchen and pull out a bar stool from the counter for her. She hops onto it without any verbal communication and I suppress a smirk at her obedience. Andros grabs her a bottle of water from the fridge and places it in front of her. She gives him a small smile.

Fuck, she's so gorgeous. 

"How you doing, Angel?" he asks as we both stare at her whilst leaning on the counter opposite her. 

"I'm okay," she says quietly, her eyes analysing the kitchen. We watch as her eyes flit from the large stainless steel fridge to the spotless black marble counters. 

The kitchen is mine and Atlas's territory. We don't let the other two anywhere near it as they would probably burn the house down. I do the majority of the cooking for us whilst Atlas surprises us every so often with his work in the kitchen. He's usually too busy and grumpy to cook, although I find it a calming release. 

"Are you hungry?" I ask her after realising it has been silent for a few minutes.

"No thanks," he smiles at me slightly, "um...I think I just want to sleep. If that's okay?" She stares at us with innocent eyes and I shuffle slightly, trying to ignore my growing cock. 

"I'll take you to a guest room, angel," Andros says as he pushes himself up from the counter.

"A guest room? How many do you have?"

I can't help but chuckle. "Four guest rooms, gorgeous."

"Wow" she whispers and Andros looks at me with amusement in his eyes. 

"Let's go, angel," he guides her out of the kitchen. 

"Goodnight, spitfire" I call out and hear her say 'goodnight' too. I look down and smile to myself as I cross my arms. 

God she is perfect. 

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't castrate you?" I ask whilst twirling a knife in my hand

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't castrate you?" I ask whilst twirling a knife in my hand. He squirms in his chair whilst tied by ropes. I watch as the fear increases in his eyes and he tries to cross his legs in protection. 

"I didn't know she was y-yours" he says, his voice shaking. 

I look to Theo who has the look of death in his eyes. He looks at me and nods before walking up to the guy and yanking his head up by his hair. 

"So just because she is ours, you're sorry?" he asks, looking dead into the guys eyes. 

"N-no that's not wh-what I meant," he stammers and I suppress a laugh at his helplessness. She isn't ours but he doesn't know that. I keep hold of my knife but lean agains the wall as Theo takes over the physical torture. 

"You see, we have a code of how women should be treated, and cornering them and forcing yourself on them just doesn't fit," I say whilst Theo keeps hold of his hair. 

"I'm sorry," he begs as his eyes dart from me to Theo. 

"Too late. I'm bored of this," Theo mutters and an evil smirk spreads across my face. I throw the knife to him and he catches the base of it. I watch, not flinching as Theo cuts the man's dick off. He screams in agony as Theo throws it on the floor. 

'God, shut up will you," Theo rolls his eyes as he lets go of the guys hair. His head flops forward and he vomits on himself. 

I take Theo's words as an invitation and walk forward. He offers me the knife and I take it, using it to cut the guy's tongue out. Blood spurts onto my shirt but I ignore it. 

I turn to Theo and he is laughing at the man's pain.

He really is a psychopath. 

"Roman," I call for one of the guards outside the basement door, he come in and looks at me.

"Leave him to bleed out then dispose of him," I instruct him and Theo and I walk out of the room. 

We head upstairs to my office and change our clothes to less bloody ones before driving home in complete silence. 

There is something so satisfying about knowing that man won't hurt Hazel again. 

We walk into the house and up the stairs but stop by one of the guest rooms which is slightly ajar.

I open it slowly and see a sleeping Hazel curled up in a bed three times the size of her. She looks so peaceful as she takes steady breaths. I can't help but smile at her beauty as I watch her. I glance to Theo and see the same facial expression on his face. 

We're so smitten by her. 

We stand there for a few minutes as she sleeps, just staring at her. 

"We can't let her go, Atlas," Theo whispers to me, breaking the silence. 

"I know," I whisper back, never letting my eyes leave her sleeping body. 

✩*⋆☾⋆。°✩✩*⋆☾⋆。°✩✩*⋆☾⋆。°✩✩*⋆☾⋆。°✩✩*⋆☾⋆。°✩

I'm avoiding uni work right now by writing this. 

it's way more fun than learning the law, let me tell you.

Bye angels <3