L (HAZEL)

I try to stretch out my arms as I wake up but they are pinned down

After going in the pool yesterday, I basically wiped out as soon as my head touched the pillow. 

I open my eyes, smiling as soon as I see Andros on one side of me with his arm wrapped around my torso and over my arms. His hair is rough and shaggy as he sleeps.

Cute.

I turn to my other side, blinking in shock when I see Dawson laying there, his arm also across my torso. Somehow he still manages to look devilish even when asleep. 

Wriggling myself free from their grasps earns muttered groans before they both turn away from each other and fall back asleep. 

I scan around the room, having been too tired to check it out last night. 

The wicker bedframe and other furnishings create a bohemian theme, with macrame plant holders hanging down by the windows. A white painted double door opens up to a balcony overlooking the pool, graced with a set of two patio chairs and a small table.

Theo and Atlas are sat on them in deep conversation. 

They look so serious. 

Atlas looks up and through the window, seeing me and beckoning me to join them. 

I push open the doors and step outside, feeling the Italian sun hit my skin instantly. 

"Morning, bambolotta," Atlas says as he pulls me onto his lap. He places a kiss on the side of my head and I blush.

"Morning, little one," Theo winks at me.

"Morning," I respond to them both, my voice coming out croaky from being asleep, "What were you guys talking about?"

They look to each other, exchanging some sort of secret glance before Atlas pulls me closer to his chest, engulfing me with his arms. 

"Nothing to worry about, yet, bambolotta," he mutters as he rests his chin on my head, "Let's go get you in a bikini so you can drive us insane as you sunbathe." 

I look up at him, confused and unsatisfied with his answer but he just winks, giving me his award-winning smile. 

Rolling my eyes, I stand up and begin to walk back when a hand slaps my ass. 

"What did we say about eye rolling, hmm?" Theo glares at me and I bite my lip, trying so hard not to roll my eyes again. 

Shutting the double doors, I head into the bathroom and wash my face before brushing my teeth. By the time I have braided my hair into two plaits, Dawson and Andros have woken up. 

I watch in confusion as they have a heated discussion out on the balcony with the others. 

What are they hiding?