XXXV (ANDROS/HAZEL)

"Five in the next room, Boss" I say over through the headset

"Copy," Atlas answers. I flick through the CCTV cameras on the computer, checking where Theo and the other team are. 

"Theo, you have seven coming towards you with SMGs," I contact him.

"Dawson, do you copy?" Theo asks.

"Copy." 

I watch through the screen as they fight each one, endless shots running through the headset. 

Watching them secure the room, I swap to a different view but pause when I see Hunter.

"Boss, why isn't Hunter with you?" I ask.

"Didn't realise he wasn't. Hunter, do you copy?"

The waves are silent and I realise he has disconnected somehow. 

I zoom in on the CCTV, my eyes widening when I see Hunter fiddling around with something on a wall. 

Shit!

"You all need to get out of there, NOW!" I shout, hoping it's not too late.

"What? Why? What have you seen?" Dawson questions, his voice rising in anxiety.

"We've been planning this for months. We can't just leave," Atlas says, his voice cold.

"Hunter's gone rogue. I have a clear shot of him now ... setting up a bomb."

"FUCK!" Theo roars, and I add in multiple shots of CCTV, keeping an eye on them as well as Hunter.

Why the fuck has he gone rogue?

I tap the keys, moving the view closer to the bomb.

"You have a minute until it goes off."

"CAZZO!" Atlas shouts and I watch as they all try to run out of the destitute building. Relief fills me when I see Theo and Dawson outside, safely out of distance of the bomb.

"30 seconds, Atlas," my voice wavers as I watch him struggle to escape. I try to help him out, guiding him through the radio but I fall silent when I see Hunter blocking his entrance. 

"Hunter, what the fuck are you doing?" Atlas roars at him but he just smiles, looking down at his watch.

BANG!

...

My eyes shoot open at the memory. I struggle for a second, realising I am cuffed again in the same room I first woke up in. My head feels heavy as I scan my body, realising my stomach is bleeding and my leg is bent in a way that confirms it must be broken. 

My whole body is bruised and swollen. I feel weak, slinking back against the wall as the room starts to spin.

How long have I been in here for?