XXX (HAZEL)

I wander around the house, waiting for the guys to come home

Without the café to go to anymore, I struggle to entertain myself. I'm bored of going to the library in my free time. 

Today I am wearing a black hoodie and leggings. I barely get dressed anymore as there is no point. Comfiness is key when you are housebound. 

Work and for a watched run are the only times I am allowed to leave the house. Apparently I am too much of a target to be out in public. 

It's so boring.

The last few days have been torture. The guys have been working all the time and I've run out of different ways to entertain myself. I even took to sliding down the stairs but gave up when I bruised my elbow when I was stopping myself from falling. 

I sit on the large corner sofa in the living room and swing my legs up on the back so I am lying upside down. I point the remote at the TV and put on some trashy show whilst flexing my toes in my fluffy socks. 

My head rests on the bottom sofa cushion and I relax into the softness. I feel myself drifting off to sleep so I swing my legs round so I am laid horizontal on the sofa and I close my eyes. 

By the time I wake up, it is dark outside. I open my eyes and listen out to hear their voices but the house is silent. 

They're not even home yet?

Fuck this.

I grab my phone and open the group chat. 

Me: If you all don't come home soon I will leave the Girly Pops group...

Mr Worldwide🗺️: We're busy right now, Bambolotta.

Android🤖: Sorry, Angel. 

Plane Enthusiast✈️: I'd rather be with you, trust me ;)

I wait for Theo's response but he doesn't reply. I frown at my phone. 

Fine, if none of them are coming home, I'll make them wish they were. 

With a smile spreading across my face, I head upstairs to my room. Stripping off my hoodie, I put on my sexy lace red bra and walk into the bathroom, where there is better lighting. 

I take a mirror selfie, hiding my face but showing the bra.

After taking a few, I settle on one and take a deep breath, working up the courage to send it to the group. 

Me: *Image Attached*

I wait for their responses, biting my lip in anticipation. After a few minutes, they roll in.

Android🤖: Boss, please let me go home.

Plane Enthusiast✈️: Fucking hell.