XXII (HAZEL)*

By the time I wake up, it's past 11am. 

Luckily, I didn't have nightmares. Thank god.

I sit up in the bed as I wake up, reflecting on yesterday's events. 

The thought of kissing Andros yesterday causes heat to spread to my core. I felt like the only woman in the world when he was holding me.

God, he's intoxicating. 

I groan as I remember seeing the guys with girls. Fuck, how could I forget Andros has a literal girlfriend already?

I'm so stupid. 

Sliding out of bed, I put on some black jeans and a black camisole, keeping my hair down.

I walk into the bathroom and pause immediately when I see my reflection in the mirror.

Fuck, he's left bruises everywhere. 

My whole neck is covered in dark bruises, showing the dirty escapades from yesterday. I brush my hair down, desperate to try cover it. How could I be so stupid?

Praying I won't bump into anyone, I walk down to the kitchen, only to see all of my bosses sat drinking coffee. They're all sat there in expensive suits that makes my core tighten. As soon as I walk to the fridge, their eyes look up from their phones to me. 

"Morning, Hazel," Atlas says as I keep my back turned to them, grabbing some juice. I turn around to see them all staring at me. Andros has a proud smirk on his face that makes me glare at him. Dawson is quiet but has a goofy grin on his face, nudging Andros. Theo looks ready to kill, his eyes dark and Atlas looks nonchalant but has an unreadable hint of something in his eye.

"Hi," I manage to say under their hot gazes. I swallow as they watch me. 

Fuck, they're intimidating. 

"Where are your girlfriends?" I ask, looking behind them. Andros and Dawson's smiles drop as they shift nervously. 

"I'm going to work," Theo says as he slams his coffee cup down and gets up. I watch as the suit tightens against his strong muscles. My mouth waters slightly at the thought of how easily he could throw me over his shoulder...much like Dawson did. 

"Can I get a lift actually," I turn to face him as he walks towards the front door. He pauses before looking at me, glaring. 

"Fine, come on," he mutters and I follow behind him like a lost puppy, much to the amusement of Dawson. 

Shutting the front door, I walk towards his car. It's a matte black Mercedes GT Coupe, with cream leather seats. A dark and mysterious car to suit a dark and mysterious guy. 

I climb into the passenger seat, buckling myself up. My heart races as he zooms past the houses, towards Haven. 

We sit in silence, his a brooding one and mine anxious. I start picking my fingernails to relieve my anxiety. 

"Stop doing that," he reaches his large hand over to mine, keeping his eyes on the road.

"Sorry," I say, although it comes out in a whisper. I look over to him. His cobalt blue eyes are piercing as he stares straight ahead. His brown hair is short, with shaved sides and tattoos creep up his neck. 

I tilt my head down to look at his hands on mine. They're warm and rough, covering both of mine with one. His fingers are long, causing me to think of impure thoughts. I try to fight off the blush. 

"They're not our girlfriends," he suddenly says, making me jump at how low his voice is. 

"Wh-what?" I stutter, looking at him as he keeps staring ahead at the road. 

"They are not our girlfriends, darling," he says in a dominating voice that makes me shiver, "we had to take a date to some business ball but didn't think it was safe enough to take you."

My eyebrows furrow in confusion. What ball? 

"Then who were they?" I ask, keeping my eyes on him.

"Just some waitresses from one of our restaurants. They got drunk so we gave up our beds for them and slept separately," he says before looking at me, "you're the only girl we have eyes for, Hazel." 

I blink at him in shock. 

"Theo."

"Say it again," he says, stopping the car outside Haven.

"What?" I ask.

"Say my name again," he growls, turning his body to me.

"Theo-" he slams his mouth to mine and pulls me into an intoxicating kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck as he reaches across the central console for me. His tongue asks for access and I let him, submitting myself to him as he dominates me. His kisses are a rough attack, taking over all of my senses.

"Andros did a good job of your neck, huh," he smirks as he pulls back to take a look at my very bruised neck. I blush and look down but he pulls my chin up with his finger before taking my lips again. 

God, he's intoxicating. 

"Theo," I moan against his lips, gasping for air. 

"My name sounds so good in your mouth, angel," his breath is warm against my skin, "I bet something else would look good in your mouth too." I blush furiously at the innuendo. 

He kisses me again and I feel his hand move to between my legs. He pulls down my jeans in a one swift movement. I gasp as his fingers brush against my lace panties. He lets out a growl before pulling them to the side aggressively. 

Slipping his fingers in my slit, he gathers my wetness before rubbing my clit. I moan against his lips as he plays with me in his car.

Fuck. We're in the car.

"Theo, people are going to see," I gasp, breaking away from the kiss.

"Then they can see me taking what's mine," he mutters against my ear as he slides a finger into me. I moan loudly as he pumps it in and out. I close my eyes, letting the overwhelming sensations take over my body. 

"Eyes on me, love," he commands and I open them to see him staring at me with his big blue eyes. He slips another finger in and I throw my head back at the full feeling. 

"Fuck," I gasp.

My breath catches in my throat as we stare at each other, an overwhelming feeling starting to bubble up in my body. I shift uncomfortably but he uses his other hand to grip my hips down. 

My orgasm takes me by surprise, crashing down on me and forcing me to cry out at the force. He fingers me through it until the brink of overstimulation, before he pulls his fingers out and sucks on them. I blush furiously as he licks up every bit of my juices.

"You are delicious, darling," he winks at me. We climb out of the car and he puts his arm round my waist as we walk in. 

He pulls me into him, pressing a kiss to my forehead before going up the stairs to the office. I smile as he walks away, feeling a wave of happiness.

"Slut."

I turn around to see Denise glaring at me from behind the bar with her arms crossed. 

"What?" I ask her walking over to her.

"You heard me. Bit slutty fucking your boss, isn't it," she smirks at me.

☾⋆。°✩✩*⋆☾⋆。°✩✩*⋆☾⋆。°✩

Andros gets the first kiss.

Theo gives her the first orgasm.

What will Dawson and Atlas do first?