XLIII (HAZEL)*

"Anal fisting is a hard pass," I glare at them all

"Anal fisting is a hard pass," I glare at them all. Amused looks flood their faces and I fight the urge to roll my eyes. 

"Okay, darling," Theo nods to me as Andros crosses it out on his copy. 

"Let's move onto punishments," Dawson winks at me and I blush. 

Punishments?

"What about orgasm denial, bambolotta?" Atlas asks me with intrigue in his eyes. 

"Okay," I nod my head and he smirks. 

"Over-stimulation?" Andros asks as he looks up from his paper.

"Isn't that painful?" I answer his question with a question. 

I bite my lip as I consider the thought of them making me cum non-stop. 

"It can be," Atlas smirks.

"That's why it's a punishment, spitfire," Dawson leans into me and I gulp. 

"O-okay... I'll try it," I stutter, feeling my face blush bright red. They nod at my answer and the exchange between us carries on until the waiter brings our food. I send them all evils, silently begging them not to continue talking about this whilst the waiter is here. 

Luckily for me, they listen and I let out a grateful sigh as the waiter leaves the room.

"Stressed, baby?" Theo smirks at me and I glare at him. He lets out an amused chuckle and I lower my gaze down to my pasta, aggressively stabbing a piece with my fork before looking at him again and smiling evilly. 

His eyes grow dark at the gesture and I open my mouth, putting the fork in seductively. My eyes close as the taste invade my senses and a moan escapes my lips. 

As soon as I open them again, I see them all staring at me with dark brooding eyes. 

"Shut up," I mumble, feeling flustered under their gazes. 

"Did you just tell us to shut up, spitfire?" Dawsons raises his eyebrows at me and my eyes widen. 

Oops. 

"I don't actually recall saying that," I bite my lip, giving them innocent eyes. Alas scoffs and shake his head before continuing with his food. 

I take a big bite of mine before I say something stupid. 

Luckily, no one says anything more and we eat, discussing small things. 

Andros and Dawson have me in stitches as they talk about Theo and Atlas's bickering matches when they were younger. 

By the time the waiter takes away our plates, my stomach hurts from being so full and laughing too much. 

"So, I think we have gone through everything on the list, yes?" Atlas asks me and I notice his Italian accent thicker with the wine.