XXVII (HAZEL)

Wait, why are we here?

I look out the window to see the very place I go to, day after day, pouring drinks for others. 

"Why are we at Haven?" I turn to Dawson. He smirks but doesn't say anything. I watch in shock as they all climb out of the car, Andros opening the door to help me out. 

He puts his hand on the small of my back and we skip the queue to get in. I look in amusement at the girls gawking over the four men as they pay them no interest. A smug smile spreads across my lips. 

The loud bass invades my ears as we head inside. I'm guided towards the VIP section, towards a booth near the back. It's a black velvet with a solid white table. 

I take a seat on one side whilst the other three sit opposite. 

Their eyes travel down my body as I cross my legs, making sure I'm not flashing anyone. 

I bite my lip nervously, feeling self conscious as they stare so intensely. 

"Umm... anyone for a drink?" I clear my throat, trying to divert attention.

They don't respond, keeping their eyes on me as Atlas signals to someone behind me. 

I furrow my eyebrows, confused, until four drinks are brought over to us. 

I take a sip, letting the warm alcohol pool in my stomach, sending a buzz through me. Iean back against the seat, feeling relaxed as I finish the rest of my drink in record time. 

I tap the side of the glass, signalling its emptiness and earning a smile from them all. Well, more like smirks, but still.

A win's a win.

As another drink is brought to me, I feel the sudden urge to dance. 

And the sudden urge to try my luck.

My eyes narrow on Theo and a devilish smirk spreads across my face. 

"Mr Serious, dance with me," I smirk at him. His face turns stern and he glares at me, only increasing my grin. 

"Come on, T," Atlas nudges Theo, "indulge the pretty lady." 

Theo turns to glare at Atlas but rolls his eyes and stands up when Atlas gives him a stony look. 

"Fine," he holds out his hand for me and I grab it excitedly. He pulls me up so fast, I almost fall into his body.

He guides me to the dance floor as the other three watch us. 

I let the music travel through my body, the bass connecting with the beating of my heart as I sway my hips. 

Closing my eyes, I guide my hands up my body, throwing my head back as I let go through dancing. 

My eyes shoot open when I feel a pair of strong hands against my waist. 

A body presses against my back and I tense until I smell Theo's musky aftershave. 

He towers over me from behind but bends his neck down to rest on my shoulder as he moves his hips along with mine, taking control of my body. 

I press my back against him, feeling a groan from him against my skin at the action. 

I rub up against him as we sway to the music. 

I jump when he kisses my neck, making me involuntarily moan. 

My eyes flicker over to the VIP section and I see the three guys staring at me with amusement on their faces. My eyebrows furrow in confusion. 

"Keep your eyes on them," Theo murmurs against my skin. I try to turn my head to meet his eyes but he stops me, turning my face back to them. 

"Wh- what..." 

I immediately stop talking when I feel a large hand squeeze my ass. I jump against him, feeling my face blush as I keep my eyes on the others.

The hand travels down to between my legs and my mouth opens as I gasp silently. 

"Don't make it obvious, little darling," Theo whispers in my ear, sending goosebumps over my body. 

Make what obvious?

It all makes sense as a hand brushes over my panties. He lets out a groan, feeling my wetness through the lacy material. 

I feel cold air rush between my legs as he roughly tugs them to the side. He runs a finger between the slit before settling on my clit and rubbing it. 

I feel my legs buckle, causing Theo's other hand to wrap around my waist. 

I let out a low moan as I stare at the VIP section. I watch in shock as Atlas palms himself through his slacks, whilst Andros sits back with a smirk and Dawson leans his elbows on his knees. All of their eyes are trained on me.

On us. 

"Shhh," Theo whispers in my ear as I let out soft moans. I bite on my lip, attempting to silence myself as he suddenly pushes a finger inside me. 

I want to look around to see if anyone is looking at us or can tell what's happening right now. But I can't. For some reason, I can't take my eyes off the three men staring at me as their friend fingers me on the dance floor. 

He adds another finger and I feel myself stretch around him. He works his fingers in and out of me at a rapid pace.

His movements, along with the hot stares from Atlas, Dawson and Andros, bring me close to orgasm. 

I feel a knot tighten in my stomach as I come closer and closer to the edge. 

Theo must be able to tell as he increases the pace, making me have to cover my mouth so I don't scream his name. My legs shake as he holds me up.

Just as I am about to come undone, he pulls his fingers out of me, leaving me empty and needy. 

I gasp and turn round to him, seeing a smug smirk on his face as he stares down at me and sucks my juice off his fingers.

Fuck, that's hot. 

"Come on," he nods his head over to the other before grabbing my hand and pulling me to them.

I sit down in my spot, slumping down annoyed at being left unsatisfied. 

"Have fun, angel?" Andros teases me with amusement on his face.

"Fuck off," I mumble. He lets out a laugh as the other smirk at me. 

"Strike one, Bambolotta," Atlas winks as he takes a sip of his drink. 

☾⋆。°✩✩*⋆☾⋆。°✩✩*⋆☾⋆。°✩

For @Hellsmaster <3