XXXIX (ATLAS)*

"I think I need a taste before I go to work," I smirk as I lean against the archway to the kitchen, watching the scene in front of me unfold

Dawson turns his head to me and I nod. He buries his face in between Hazel's legs, causing her head to fall back, breaking her eye contact with me. She lets out a loud moan and my cock stirs in my suit trousers. 

Pushing off the wall, I stride towards my girl, standing by the side of her. My hand reaches round her neck and I apply pressure slightly with my fingers. Her mouth falls open and another moan escapes her lips. 

So she likes breath play?

Interesting. 

My rings look perfect around her neck. 

I press down again slightly and her eyes roll back. A smirk spreads across my lips at her reaction as her body is overwhelmed by pleasure. 

I catch Dawson's eye and he looks up, removing his lips from her pussy. They are glistening with her wetness and I am desperate for a taste. 

But I'm even more desperate for something else. 

We silently communicate with our eyes and come to an agreement, both nodding our heads. 

In one motion, I pick Hazel up and keep her in my arms, carrying her to my room. She wraps her arms around my neck and looks at me inquisitively but I smirk down at her, revealing nothing. 

Yet. 

Pushing the door open with my foot, I walk into my room and drop her on the bed. She falls with a bounce, a gasp escaping her at the impact of her back with the soft mattress. 

I take a moment to stare down at her, noticing her messy, ebony hair falling out of the bun she had earlier. Her bright Hazel eyes stare up at me and notice how turned on she is from the dilation of her pupils. My eyes wander down to her tits, which can perfectly fit within my hands. 

It's like she was made for us.

Settling on her bare pussy, I lick my lips hungrily, noticing how wet she is. 

Oh, she's ready. 

Dawson finally enters the room, shutting the door, before giving me a mischievous smirk. He holds his hand up and I notice a wine cooler in it. I smirk down at Hazel as she looks between the object and Dawson, confusion evident on her face. 

Undoing my tie, I unbutton my shirt and shrug it off my shoulders. 

My last piece of restraint breaks as she shuffles slightly on the bed, her legs separating further. I delve into her, lapping her up with every sense of urgency I have felt. 

If I were on death row, I'd want her to be my last meal. 

I hear the rustling of the wine cooler and Dawson's feet, not looking up as the bed dips next to us. Her moans fill my ears as I suck on her clit, making me even hungrier for her than before.