XVIII (DAWSON)

Something has changed in Theo. I can see it now. He was so cold and quiet until we met Spitfire. Now, he will do anything to protect her and keep her near to us. 

Which brings us to sitting in his car outside her flat.

"We look like pervs, T," I mutter as we look to her window. 

"Shut up, D."

I roll my eyes, "why are we even waiting outside? Let's go get her."

The car is silent for a moment as he doesn't answer me. I turn to glare at him and raise my eyebrows, waiting for a response. 

"Fine," he shouts and pushes his car door open forcefully. I suppress a laugh. He's so easy to break when you push the right buttons.

Too bad the people he tortures don't know which buttons to press.

I get out of the passenger side and join him as he stomps towards her flat. We walk up the stairs in silence. He leans agains the wall opposite her door and I roll my eyes. 

I assume I'm knocking then. 

We wait for a few minutes until the door opens slightly. I look down to see Hazel, who looks like she just woke up. She looks gorgeous with her hair deliciously messy and a crop top and tight shorts that make me want to tear them off her body. She must sense my hunger as she shuffles under my gaze awkwardly. A blush spreads across her face and she bites her lip.

God, she drives me crazy.

"What are you guys doi-" she begins saying but Theo cuts her off.

"Pack a bag, darling."

She stands still, in shock as I push the door open and we walk into her apartment. 

We look at each other for a second before both taking a seat at the edge of her bed, making it clear we weren't leaving without her. She stares at us with her eyes wide. 

My eyes roam her body and I feel my suit trousers growing tight. there's nothing I want to do more than push her against the wall and make her scream my name. 

But all in good time. All in good time. 

I look over to Theo next to me and see he is having similar thoughts as me. I smirk slightly. 

We're whipped.

"Come on, Spitfire. We haven't got all day," I smirk at her. This seems to snap her out of her shock as she walks over to us. She stands in front of us, glaring down.

"I'm not going with you." 

"Yes, you are," Theo growls at her and I watch as she shudders at his voice. 

"No. I'm. Not." she punctuates each word with certainty. It takes all my self control not to laugh at her thinking she has a choice in this. 

"I'm going to give you two choices," I say as I stand up, closing the space between us, "Either you pack a bag and come with us or I put you over my knee right now and then you pack a bag. It's up to you, Spitfire." 

She looks up at me with wide eyes and I hear Theo snigger in the background at the goosebumps that have risen on her skin.

Good to know I have that effect on her.

"I don't think she would mind the second option, actually, D," Theo laughs and I smirk down at her, raising my eyebrow. She breaks the eye contact and quickly begins gathering clothes. I sit back down next to Theo and give him a satisfied look. 

It takes her around 10 minutes to gather her stuff, and as soon as she zips up the bag, Theo snatches it from her. She tries to take back but he fixes her with a glare that makes her release her hands quickly.

So obedient. 

I watch as she grabs a pair of joggers from her bed but before she can put them over her pyjama shorts, I swoop her up over my shoulder and walk out the door.

"DAWSON! I NEED TO CHANGE!" she screams whilst hitting my back with her fists. I laugh and slap her ass, making her jump in my hold. She continues hitting me but to no avail as we reach the car. I place her in the back seat and help her with her seatbelt, only to receive a scowl from her. I send back a goofy grin before going to sit in the passenger seat. 

Theo pulls away from the curb and we drive back to the house in silence. She keeps her arms crossed the whole way in protest, but I can't help but notice the action pushes her tits up, making both Theo and I practically salivate through the rearview mirror.

As soon as we pull into the driveway, I go to open her door but she is too quick and gets out herself. I watch as her ass jiggles with each step she takes towards the door. She opens it as if it is her own home and I can't help but feel turned on by that. 

Theo grabs her bag from the car and we walk in behind her, only to see Andros and Atlas staring at her, their eyes dark. She squirms in front of them as they look at her like she is prey and they are the predators. She stays in the same spot for a few minutes before suddenly snapping out of it, grabbing her bag from Theo and storming upstairs to the room she slept in last time. 

As soon as the door slams shut, I start laughing and Theo smirks. 

"She came quietly then?" Atlas asks as we all walk into the kitchen. I grab four whiskey glasses and Andros pours the alcohol into them. 

"Forever my spitfire," I smirk. 

"He had to put her over his shoulder," Theo says and I hear amusement in his voice. God, he's changed.

"You know she will blame you for this," Andros indicates to Atlas.

"I know," he sighs, taking a sip of his drink.

"Sorry, bro," Theo slaps him on the back and Atlas glares at him. Andros and I laugh at the exchange between them.

Although Theo is Atlas's second in command, they have a brotherly friendship. Atlas is like his big brother that keeps him in check, whilst Theo is the wild little brother that can go off the rails at any moment. Somehow it works. I don't know how, but it does. 

"I'm gonna go to bed. Night guys," I say, placing my whiskey glass down before walking out the kitchen. I pause outside Hazel's door. When I hear silence, I open it slightly to see her passed out in the middle of the bed. 

God, she's beautiful with her brown locks fanned out on the pillow and her chest rising and falling with each breath. I stare at her for a few minutes before shutting the door quietly and walking to my room down the hall. 

I take my suit off, staying in my boxers and get into bed. I'm too exhausted from running round my informants to shower right now. Images of Hazel in those shorts flood my mind and I drift off to sleep thinking of her, the smell of her perfume still embedded in my nose. 

☾⋆。°✩✩*⋆☾⋆。°✩✩*⋆☾⋆。°✩

Who's your favourite guy then?

Atlas?

Theo?

Dawson?

Andros?

Mine keeps changing depending on who I'm writing