😎26🍃

*****★★★★★*****

{SNAPS!}

The sword broke when she chomped it in half. Her growl was more like a deadly beast, she bit his neck and sucked his energy. He winced much more than usual as he tried to push her away but failed. A dart pierced into her neck and suddenly she passed out, and the blood strings dissolved.

Maki: {exhales} "Phew! That was close."

Zenitsu gently carried her in his arms and placed her back on the bed, he didn't mind the blood seeping out of his neck. He still held her hand. Tamayo pulled the dart.

Tamayo: "What is in this dart?" {observes the dart}

Maki: "Nothing special in it. Just a strong sedative"

Tamayo: "I see. Do you know what caused it?"

Maki: "I can't tell you the cause of her condition because I'm strictly forbidden to disclose it to anyone." {smiles}

Tamayo: "Oh, alright."

Maki: "Well, I'll take my leave. See you." {walks to the door • spots Muichiro} "Hm? Yamato? What are you doing here?"

Muichiro: {eyes widen} "Maki?"

Mitsuri: "Eh? You both know each other?"

Maki: {nods} "We met at the Yuru-Kitsune restaurant on Peace Day. I didn't know you were a Hashira, I should have known." {chuckles}

Aoi: "Since when did Muichiro change his name?"

Maki: "Muichiro... That's a sweet name." {leaves}

Akatsuki: "Now the problem has been solved, you may all go to whatever it is you were doing. She needs space."

They all left the room except Zenitsu who was still holding her.

Akatsuki: *Did he not listen to what I had said?* "Zen–"

Zenitsu: "I heard you the first time, I'm going)." {kisses her forehead} "I'll see you next time, Nezu." {leaves}

Nikuza: {gasps} *Nezu? Where have I heard that name before?* {thinks • flinches} "EH?!"

***<Flashback<***

???: 'Nezu~ Nezu~'

... [A year ago] ...

Nikuza: "I saw a boy from my vision and heard that voice calling me Nezu. But I'm not Nezu, I'm Nikuza."

Akatsuki: "Do you know him?"

Nikuza: "No."

Akatsuki: "Then what does he look like."

Nikuza stopped eating the fried fish and thought about him. A boy from her vision was blurred, he was wearing a white and yellow yakuta with a black haori. His face was blurred but the color of his hair wasn't, his yellow hair flowed with the wind. She soon had a headache.

Nikuza: {groans} "I can't see his face but his hair was yellow. I would said this is a dream if not for the vision that appeared to me in my wake. As if it a memory."

Akatsuki: "My dear, from my experience, that is a memory. But it's not yours, it's your mother's."

Nikuza: "How?"

Akatsuki: "When I became Upper blood, her blood flowed through me along with her memories. You on the other hand were born out of her womb, you bear her blood but I wasn't expecting you to have her memories since you are her blood."

Nikuza: "Oh? I see." {continues eating • stops} "Could it be... That boy is... My father?"

Akatsuki looked at the child who was lost in thoughts, she patted her head which brought her back to reality.