👊🔥24🔥🗡️

This is the moment you all have been waiting for... 👏😍.

Enjoy!~

*****★★★★★*****

Yuishiro: "Lady Tamayo, come see this!"

Tamayo: "What is it, Yuishiro." {walks to Yuishiro • looks outside the window • gasps} "No, it can not be."

Shinobu: "What is going on over there?"

Yuishiro: "It's... It's... It's–"

All (-Kokushibo, Sanemi and Akatsuki): "NEZUKO!!"

Zenitsu's eyes teared up with happiness as the long-lost lover was in front of him. Sanemi's hands were shaking in fear as he could not believe his eyes. Inosuke was more than happy to see his little rabbit again. Giyuu and Tamayo were extremely happy and so were the others. Meanwhile, Kokushibo was trembling in fear.

Kokushibo: "You... You are dead! You were supposed to be dead! How?!"

Nezuko did not respond to his question as she sprinted in front of him and gave him an uppercut, he was sent flying to the sky. She grew feather wings made of her blood and flew towards him and kicked him to the ground, she dropped on him with her knees. The force was powerful enough to blow everyone else away, Some hashiras grabbed onto something for safety and saved others from their early demise, especially when they saved their comrades from Senjuro's 10th form attack which still protecting the palace. Senjuro has 108,275 demons so far, he was still spinning despite he was extremely dizzy because he was still determined to save his beloved brother and his comrades.

Akaza regained consciousness again when he was blown away by the force far away from the palace. He crashed into the debris once again, he got up again only to get hit by Kokushibo's body and they both rolled into the debris. Nezuko landed safely and burned the debris along with Uppermoons with one of her blood demon arts - Exploding Blood. Both the demons screamed in pain as she smiled with pleasure, it lasted for a while until Douma showed up and extinguished the pink flames. Akaza and Kokushibo were still burning in flames, Douma tried to extinguish them them when his upper torso fell off. He saw Nezuko's bloodied hand waving at him and she burned him, he shielded himself with his cryokinesis and attacked her. The flame and ice collided with massive force, their bodies moved back a bit by the force.

The Hashiras watching the battle scene (except Gyomei because he is blind) in awe, Shinobu managed to walk to the window with Yuishiro's help and she gasped.

Shinobu: "Nezuko is alive? I'm so happy but how?!"

Giyuu looked at Douma with burning hatred and a desire to kill him, then looked at Nezuko with a relief look on his face and realized something was a bit strange between those two.

Douma was using his ice power with his hand while Nezuko was using flame power with her finger. Nezuko was smiling all this time because she had not yet released her full flame on him.

Soon she was bored and released her full flame on him with her hand, her flame overpowered his ice and burned him. For the first time in his whole life, he felt pain. With all the injuries he had received, he didn't feel any pain even when he was a human. Without a second passed by, he screamed in pain. The scream was painful and awful.

Nezuko: {tuts} "Oh Douma, what's wrong? Does it hurt?"

Kokushibo jumped into a nearby lake and extinguished himself, he didn't bother to help Akaza who was still burning. He charged at Nezuko and cut off her arm but as soon as her arm was cut off, she regrew a new one in a split second before a second passed by. As for her cut-off arm, it was turned into blood and penetrated her body.