👊🔥21🔥🗡️

912 views!! Yah!!! 😍😍😍

*****★★★★★*****

{BOOMS!}

The ground shook violently from the result. Many buildings collapsed, and a lot of screaming voices were heard.

Giyuu: "What!"

...

Kyojuro: "What the-"

Aoi: "What was that?!"

...

Nikuza: "What in the world!"

Mother: {giggles} "They are here."

Akatsuki: "Mother, the gates are destroyed!"

Daisuke: "A lot of Muzan's demons are getting in, killing humans. 300 humans are dead so far, Mother."

Nikuza: "What!"

Mei: "I found the Upper Moons."

Mother: "Good. Who are they?"

Mei: "Upper Moon 2, Akaza. Upper Moon 1, Douma. And..." {pauses} "Upper Moon 0, Kokushibo"

Mother: {slams her hand on a table} "EXCELLENT!" {laughs} "Kokushibo won't get away. Don't let any of them escape!"

All [– Nikuza]: "Yes, Mother." {leaves}

Mother: "Misaki stay back, I have a task for you."

****

People running away from danger. Hundreds of demons kept coming into the empire, killing and eating humans. The demon citizens fought back to defend the humans, leading to a safe place. Akatsuki (UB0) and Daisuke (UB1) finally showed up and led citizens to a secret place while killing Muzan's demons. One demon (M's D) dodged their attacks and almost took a bite of a poor young pregnant lady, the head fell to the ground and it scared the woman which caused her to fall before she was caught by someone.

Kyojuro: "It's alright, Miss!" {sees a man running to him • gives her to him} "Go!"

Daisuke said nothing but gave him a nod of gratitude, Kyojuro nodded back at him before killing the demons who escaped the UB's attacks.

Daisuke: "Blood Demon Art: Thunderclap Barrage!"

Tiny balls of light spawned around 132 radius of the area and released the lighting strikes everywhere causing massive explosions and destroying everything. The victims (M's Ds) degenerated into ashes. Kyojuro was in awe but what shocked him the most was that he didn't even realize that Daisuke was dressed in a DS uniform.

Kyojuro: *He is a Demon Slayer?!* {senses a demon behind • dodges • decapitates}

Tengen: "Best buddy! Where are you?!"

Kyojuro: "Over here!!" {decapitates a demon}

{BOOMS!!}

The ground shook violently! Tengen and Kyojuro trying to grab something for support, but the ground was shaking too much.

...

Kanao tried to stand properly while holding the table for support and Giyuu leaned against the wall. They could hear loud explosions, buildings collapsing and people screaming. The vibration stopped before they could get out of the building. Once they got out of the building, they spotted the other hashiras. (they all dressed in their uniform except Shinobu)

Genya: "What happened?!"

Giyuu: "I don't know!"

Daichi: "Muzan's demons have barged into the empire, 3 upper moons were spotted."