💨3💋

Hello guys.
I'm so hyped for this chapter
Note:
I kinda enjoy writing books with no stress. But I have a life to attend to (same as all of you)

Note:
💨 - Angst
💋 - Fluff

Enjoy!!
____________________________________

The news of Nezuko and Kyojuro went wild. This was first reached to the Master (Kaguya) who was very shocked.

Master (K): Ah I see! Nezuko saved Kyojuro (smiles) and has more than 1 demon blood art. This is such a big news! (laughs softly).

All the Hashiras (apart from Shinobu and Tengen) went to visit the Flame Hashira, who is all healthy.
The Love Hashira embraced him with teary eyes - Kanroji Mitsuri

Mitsuri: RENGOKU! (sobs) When I heard the news of your critical health, I was devastated! (sobs) But when I heard that Nezuko saved you, (sobs) I was.... (sobs) very HAPPY!!!

Kyojuro: Good to see you again Mitsuri! (laughs) (turns to the blind Stone Hashira) Long time no see, Himejima san!

Gyomei: (smiles) I am very relaxed to hear your voice after I heard the news of your health.

Mitsuri: All thanks to Nezuko!

The Water Hashira was cold on the outside but he was very relieved to see Kyojuro alright on the inside.

Giyu: (shows an emotionless expression) I'm quite relieved to see you in good health, Rengoku Kyojuro (pats his shoulder)

Kyojuro: Thank you for your concern Tomioka san! (smiles with his eyes closed)

Giyu: .......... (closes his eyes) No, don't mention it.

Kyojuro: (looks at the little Mist Hashira) (signals him to come forward) Hey little Mui~

Muichiro: I'm sorry, do i know you?

Gyomei: (sighs while shaking his head) He always forgets everyone.

Kyojuro: Can't blame him (pats Muichiro's head) he has a very strong partial amnesia, he'll remember me in a couple of days.

Muichiro: Oh.... i.... remember... Rengoku... right?

Mitsuri: (nods)!!

Muichiro: oh... Nice to see you... again? (pauses) I'm sorry, do i know you?

Tengen: Huh?! Did he just quickly forget!?

Shinobu: Ara Ara~ Looks like I have to undergo some therapy once again.

Sanemi: (scoffs) Sometimes I wonder how he became a Hashira with his forgetfulness mental issue!

Giyu: I shouldn't be surprised coming from a Wind Hashira with that stupid question.

Sanemi: (shouts) The fuck did you just say!!

Giyu: Please watch your tongue in front of a 14-year-old child, Shinazugawa!

Obanai: You want to get into a fight with him so bad, right Tomioka? (glares at him).

Giyu: Give me one good reason why I should fight against him over a mere spark of fire that he started it!

Shinobu: Now now~ if you want to fight, do it outside!

Gyomei: There will be no fight, As the Elderest Hashira, I forbid you two.