👊18🍃

Note: In the Aka-Fuyu empire, the hashira are wearing normal clothes to blend in without raising an alarm. No uniforms.

*****★★★★★*****

???: "Tomioka Giyuu and Zenitsu Agamatsu..." {slowly walks up to them} "Come with me, the queen and mother are waiting for you."

They were dragged out of the group by the white-haired demon's haoris. They noticed a mark on her forehead - Upper Blood 6 and the one leading them was Upper Blood 0. Their auras were killing them slowly, Zenitsu was breathing heavily while Giyuu almost passed out. When the UB demons noticed their behavior realizing their aura was killing them, they suppressed it, giving them relief.

After 5 minutes of walking down the hallway. They arrived at the entrance of the chamber, and the maids bowed and opened the doors. Zenitsu heard an aura from the maids and he soon discovered they were humans. Inside the chamber was a forest of sakura trees and glowing lights moving around, colorful flowers with green and red vines guarded by pink butterflies. Outside the palace, it was afternoon but in the chamber it was night, it was a beautiful place for someone to think this was heaven on earth. The two Hashiras felt calm and peaceful which surprised them, perhaps this chamber had a peaceful aura.

???: "Welcome Hashiras."

The UB demons stopped in their tracks, bowed, and left the room leaving the Hashiras. They turned to see a woman sitting on a zabuton, pouring tea into the cups. They walked closer to her as they got a closer look. She was dressed in a beautiful black and golden kimono with white lily patterns, her coal-colored hair was packed in a bun and filled with ornaments, and she had baby purple eyes and a slim face with small plum lips. They immediately sensed an aura coming from her which came to a realization.

This woman is a human.

???: "Please, have a seat."

They sat down on the zabutons with less hesitancy. She served them teacups filled with herbal green tea and they took it.

???: "It seems I have not introduced myself yet, have I?" {clears throat} "My name is Nikuza, the demon queen of Aka-Fuyu Empire. It is so nice to meet the strongest Hashiras joining me on this wonderful tea party, Tomioka Giyuu, and Agamatsu Zenitsu."

Zenitsu: "You're... a human."

Nikuza: "Of course, why wouldn't I be?" {giggles} "You thought no human would rule over demons? Well yes, but not all humans."

Zenitsu: "Humans are a meal to demons. That's impossible."

Nikuza: {smiles at him • takes a sip of the tea} "True. But some humans have to think of smart moves to survive."

Giyuu: "If you're the Demon Queen, then where is the mother that Demon lady said?"

Nikuza: "Oh, she is here but you can't see her." {pauses} "She's everywhere actually"

Giyuu: "What's your relationship with her?"

Nikuza: "... She's my friend and my partner"

Zenitsu: "I discovered something new. What are the mother's and your connection with the Kamado Siblings?"

Suddenly they heard a deep distorted and spine-chilling sound. It sounded like a growl and the peace aura was seized.

Nikuza: "That's confidential, you can only ask the mother that question. Besides they are some things are meant to be hidden and some things are not meant to be discovered."

Giyuu: "I'm quite curious about something. What are you had Yuishiro hostage, isn't he Tamayo's child, I believe?"

Nikuza: "That's none of your business, Tomioka."