😭14💨

Hey guys!

Did you see the photo? 👆
(I added the blood and tears, I even made the eyes lifeless! That picture is not mine)

Here is an update (names).

Handafu earrings will now be corrected as Hanafuda earrings.

Tsukuguni will now be corrected as Tsugikuni.

I don't know what are their surnames (Aoi and Kanao have different surnames) so that (made-up) surname will be there for the time being.

Novel update:

Any actions performed by a person or nobody will be put like this; (stabs) → {stabs}

Note: {action1• action2} → if you see •, it means one is performing more than one action. Before it was (action1, action2).

Any words from one person will be put like this;

Shinobu: Hello there! → Shinobu: "Hello there!"

*****★★★★★*****

<<5 years later>>

Slayer (1): "Run!" {gets killed}

Slayer (2): "REKO!" {dodges an attack • decapitates a demon} darn it!

Slayer (3): "Gen! Where is Reko?!"

Gen: "Dead! She is dead!"

The remaining two slayers fought their butt off, killing those demons. Soon they were too exhausted to fight any longer, allowing the demons to strike. Gen noticed a demon charging at his coworker from behind, he tried to scream but he was attacked.

Before those demons could get a taste, all of their heads fell to the ground after a quick flash of light. The slayers were shocked and wondered what killed them until they noticed a person in a uniform with golden buttons, wearing a two side color hoari that white triangle patterns (like this ∆). His yellow long ponytail hair flowed with the wind, and his golden yellow eyes glowed in the dark as he put his katana back into the sheath. In a split second, he was in front of them with an emotionless face.

Gen: {scans at him shakily} *A Hashira!* {bows}

???: "Are you both alright?"

Slayer (3): "We are fine, but... {looks at Reko's corpse} she didn't make it."

???: {sighs} "Take her body to her family." {disappears into deeper forest}

Slayer (3): "Who was that?"

Gen: "That was a Hashira."

Slayer (3): "A HASHIRA?! {shivers}... That explained why his presence was intimidating."

Gen: (hums while nodding) "That was the Thunderclap Hasira, Agatsuma Zenitsu."

Slayer (3): "The stonehearted Agatsuma Zenitsu! That was him?!"

****

<<At Ubuyashiki Palace>>

Kagaya: "Is everyone present?"

Mitsuri: {looks around} Agatsuma is absent, Master.

Zenitsu: "I'm here. {bows • sits beside Tengen} Forgive for being late."

Kagaya: "Don't worry about that, my child {stays quiet for some time • inhales} I have an important announcement to say."

Kyojuro: "Is it something really serious? {smiles with concern} I hope it's not a bad one, dear master?"

Kagaya: "Unfortunately it is. It's a bad news. {hears the Hashiras mumbling} One of you hashiras has spot demons at the new place called 'Aka Fuyu' metropolis and I am not happy with the population"