👊🔥23🔥🗡️

*****★★★★★*****

Kokushibo appeared behind her to slash her but Nikuza dodged and swung her claw across his chest. She drop-kicked him and as he got up, she performed a backflip and kicked him down before she completed the flip. She backflipped again, this time she landed her knees on his waist instead of feet and clawed his body. He roared in pain, he jumped and spun 360° few times with his inhumane speed, throwing her off him. She crashed into the debris while he landed on his feet, Nikuza spun her legs countless times with brute strength. She even kicked him with flips (backflip and frontflip), and he lost his arms, legs, and some parts of his body. She grabbed him with her leg and spun herself along with him like a propeller, and immediately flung him farther away from the palace.

The Hashira were in awe before they heard a rumbling sound from the gates. Muzan's demons are getting into the palace, they go into defense mode. Nikuza wanted to join but sensed Kokushibo above her, she dodged and attacked him. Giyuu carried Shinobu inside the palace, went into her room, and laid her on the bed. Tamayo was there when they came in, she checked up on her.

{EXPLODES}!!!

Shinobu: "You should go, Tomioka. They need you."

Giyuu: "No! I want to stay beside you, they can handle it on their own."

Shinobu: "Tom–"

{EXPLODES • RUMBLES • EXPLODES}!!!

Tamayo: {falls} "Ah!"

Yuishiro: {catches her} "I got you!"

Tamayo: {stands} "Arigatō Yuishiro." {turns to Giyuu} "Shinobu is right, Tomioka. You are needed there more than here. Don't worry, I will take care of her." {signals Yuishiro}

Yuishiro: {nods • walks up to Giyuu • escorts him out} "She will be fine, trust lady Tamayo." {closes the door • sighs softly}

...

{EXPLODES}!!!

Nikuza rolled down violently, she lost an arm and a foot. She cried quietly not because it was the first time she lost a part of her body, it was the unbearable pain. Can you imagine the immense pain running through your body when you lose any part of your body?

Nikuza: *This pain is unbearable. Even though I just regenerated those parts, the pain is still there!* {dodges • claws Kokushibo} *Bestie?!? How can you endure this pain?!*

Mother: {laughs}

Nikuza: *STOP LAUGHING!*

Mother: *We heal ourselves, just heal yourself* {laughs}

Nikuza: {heals herself} *I don't know how I did that but thanks.*

Mother: *you're welcome.*

She blocked his attack and slashed his arm. Sher somersault-kicked and headbutted him, he fell and she stomped on his back, this time she punched through him and flung him away.

The Mother watching the fight was still surprised by her fighting skill, she was happy to have her.

Nikuza is a strong street fighter, martial artist, and a trainee by one of the retired Hashira. She need not a katana or any weapons except one, claw gloves. A glove that has sharp blades on the fingers. The former Hashira trained her harshly until she was well capable and well prepared for the final selection. On the Final Selection, she passed but she immediately disappeared the next day without a trace.

Nikuza never used her blood demon art or breathing technique, she always used her arms and legs for combat.

The mother was proud of her.