💋7👊

*****★★★★★*****

The team got everything prepared and left for the mission at the entertainment district.

(15 hours later...)

They made it around the ring. Everyone was exhausted except Tengen (and Nezuko because she was sleeping in a box). The boys gasped in awe as the district was magnificent, shining lights everywhere, beautiful babes with their sexy bodies moving as they walked, Thirsty men- I mean, Noble men always came here to release their ‘river’ and frustration on them.

Tanjiro closed his eyes when he saw a woman wearing a loose yakuta that is slightly exposing her boobs. Zenitsu ignored them and minded his business, but he couldn't stop thinking about how Nezuko look if she wore such clothes, and that made him blush. Inosuke didn't give a damn.

Tengen rented and paid for a room for them.

(10 minutes later...)

Tengen: Alright so listen up and listen up closely (brings out envelopes from the bag) Just like what Master said, there is a demon lurking in the district but is hard to find it. However, I got a lead to might lead me to that demon... But my spies stopped sending letters, and I'm very worried about them.

Inosuke: Spies? You can hire more of them, so what's the big deal?!

Tengen: (gets angry) Those spies are my Wives!!!

Zenitsu: You have wives?!!... How many?

Tengen: Three wives.

Tanjiro: Oh Thank God! I thought you were going to say 20 wives.

Tengen: 2- 20?!!! What on earth will I have 20 wives?! 3 is enough!

Zenitsu: More importantly, WHY WOULD YOU SENT YOUR WIVES ON A DANGEROUS MISSION?!!!

Tanjiro: I agree with Zenitsu, Why Uzui-san?

Tengen: ... Because I was... I was...

*...Flashback...*

Tengen: DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!!? WHAT HAS BECOME OVER YOU?!!

Makio: Otto-sama please forgive us! We didn't mean to do this! (sobs) it was an accident! It was meant for Obanai.

Suma: (sobs) Tengen-sama, we didn't know the cup was swapped. We were trying to teach Obanai a lesson for hurting you! Please forgive us (sobs)

Tengen: FORGIVE YOU? HOW CAN I FORGIVE YOU? THANKS TO YOUR POISON, HINATSURU ACCIDENTALLY DRANK IT AND SHE LOST THE BABY - MY BABY!!

Hinatsuru: Otto-sama please forgive us... It was my idea, don't punish them. (goes down on her knees and bows) It was my fault I lost my child, I'll accept any punishment you give me.

Tengen found out about their plan to hurt Obanai but it was too late. On that day, they found out that Hinatsuru was pregnant, they were all happy but before they were about to celebrate, Hinatsuru vomited blood and lost the baby. When Tengen found out about the poison and their plan, he was livid.

Tengen: I do not want to see the three of you... (slams his hand on the table) Pack up some things, I'm sending you three to find that demon at the entertainment district! Because... I. DO. NOT. WANT. TO. SEE. YOU. EVER. AGAIN!!

*...End Flashback...*

Tanjiro: Uzui-san?... Uzui-san?... (pats his shoulder) Uzui-san!

Tengen: (startles) Huh? What happened?