💋10💦

Sorry for the wait again!

Reason: Writer's block and School.

Enjoy!

*****★★★★★*****

Tanjiro finally arrives at the swordsmith's village without Nezuko. He was welcomed by the village chief and other swordsmiths. On the way to the hot spring, he stumbled upon a busty lady with green eyes.

Tanjiro: Konbanwa Kanronji-san (bows)

Mitsuri: Kya!~ Tanjiro-san Konbanwa! (gives Tanjiro a tight hug) congratulations on your victory of defeating two Upper Moons.

Tanjiro: Thank you Kanroji-san but Nezuko is the one you should be congratulating. (smiles)

Mitsuri: Of course! But, you all defeated them as a team. Great Teamwork!

Tanjiro: (softly laughs)

Mitsuri: We should celebrate with Nezuko... (pauses) Where is she?

Tanjiro: She is not with me, she is resting at the butterfly mansion.

Mitsuri: Oh. Then she must be seriously hurt, right?

Tanjiro: Very...

Mitsuri: (pauses) I know what to cheer you up! How about a hot spring bath Sakura Moochi or a Salmon Tempura? Oh! I know, a brand of tea... Sugar tea!

Tanjiro: Sugar Tea?

Mitsuri: Yes! A tea mixed with 12 spoons of sugar, water, herbal leaves, and sweetened milk. Good for the body!

Tanjiro: Uhm... Okay. But I got to go to the hot spring, I'll join you later.

Mitsuri: Okay! (turns around and waves while running) See you around.

Tanjiro: (waves before going to the hot spring) Hm... Nobody is here, guess I'm the only one here. (takes off his clothes and dips himself into the pool) Ah~

The warm steam penetrated his skin, and the warm water calmed his system, making him relax. He leaned his back on a rock and closed his eyes, enjoying the warmth.

****Flashback****

Tanjiro: Nezuko isn't waking up.

Tamayo: (checks up on her, sighs) I'm afraid Nezuko took in massive damage, she needs a lot of rest to regain her strength. It might take a week or two.

Zenitsu: What!

Shinobu: Hmm... You have a point there. When a demon takes in massive hits, it will take a long time to heal.

Tamayo: Exactly. At least the poison is out of her body, so she will focus on healing herself.

Tanjiro: (gently strokes Nezuko's hair) Nezuko...

****End Flashback****

A sound of a splash woke him up, he scanned around and spotted a guy next to him was looking at somewhere else. He noticed scars everywhere and had black hair. He slowly recognized the black-haired guy.

Tanjiro: Genya Shinazugawa?

Genya: (flinches, turns to him) Huh! Who are you?!

Tanjiro: Wait a minute, when did you arrive?

Genya: ... Why are you asking? (looks away)

Tanjiro: Huh... (am I smelling embarrassment from Genya?) Gen-

Genya moved further away from him and ignored him. Tanjiro said nothing and enjoyed the bath.

*****

Shinobu: SHINAZUGAWA-SAN!