🍃20🍃

*****★★★★★*****

Zenitsu stopped in his tracks when he heard a familiar aura. His face was slowly showing ick marks as he began tracking down the aura. He increased the speed of his walking, and soon he began running, the aura was getting stronger as he was getting closer, and his calm face slowly turned into an angry one. Soon he slammed his hand on a person's shoulder and turned him violently to him. Both cousins stared at each other's eyes.

Zenitsu: "Hello Kaigaku."

Kaigaku: {eyes widens • growls} "You–"

Zenitsu punched him in the face before pulling out his sword. Akaza hid in the shadows and watched the fight, people ran for their lives. Kaigaku pulls out his katana and the sound of clashing swords was heard.

(A/N: Once again, I don't remember the breathing styles of each breathing technique. So, I'm going to make it up)

Kaigaku: "Thunderclap breathing, 5th form: Lightening cuts, Pentagon!"

He attacked Zenitsu from five sides making a form of pentagon with his inhumane speed. Zenitsu had few cuts from the result but blocked and deflected most attacks. Just when Kaigaku thought he got him, his arms and a leg fell off and he fell. He was shocked and he noticed Zenitsu smiling but it was a wicked smile, he regenerated new parts but suddenly lost his lower torso and he fell again. When he looked up, Zenitsu was charging at him, leaving trails of lighting behind. He swung his sword across Kaigaku's face and heard a thud, Kaigaku's upper head was on the ground while his other body was still fighting against him. Their swords clashed again and again, Kaigaku lost his arms, legs, and torso again and again.

Kaigaku: *When did this loser get this strong?* {loses his arm • slashes Zenitsu • loses his eye} *I will not lose this weakling, I'm an Upper Moon!* "BLOOD DEMON ART, LIGHTNING STYLE: DART OF DEATH!!"

Lightning surrounded him, charging up the energy and cast out at Zenitsu in the form of darts. Zenitsu deflected the attacks but his sword was chipped bit by bit and when he deflected the next dart, the sword broke. Zenitsu was shocked before he was hit by the last dart which created a wave, sending him far away before electrocuted. Kaigaku smirked and headed straight to Zenitsu's body only to realize that he was still alive.

Kaigaku: "Huh? You're still alive?! No one has ever survived that. 28 people didn't survive my attack." {almost laughs • covers his laughs} "You're still the same pathetic loser! That rotten old man wasted his time training a weakling like you! I won't be able to see him again, it was kinda fun to watch him die in front of his comrades!" {laughs • stops • grabs Zenitsu's neck • Zenitsu chokes} "And it's good that you are alive so that I can kill you with my bare hands!" {peirces his claws into Zenitsu's stomach • Zenitsu screams} "It feels nice to hear you scream once again! I miss that girlish scream of yours!" {deepens his claws}

Zenitsu screamed once again while he was laughing with joy, deepening the claws even more. Zenitsu soon began hyperventilating from PDST of something traumatizing from his past. He closed his eyes as quick flashes of his memories popped up into his mind, he soon remembered Tanjiro's, Nezuko's, and his Grandfather's faces with lifeless eyes staring at him smiling. They are dead... Because of Kaigaku. He opened his eyes and snapped, he swung his broken sword at him, cutting off his arms. Kaigaku lept back away from him watching Zenitsu pulling his cut-off arm out of his stomach, but before he could attack, a big haori wrapped him tightly and dragged him into the dark alleyway before Zenitsu could look at him. Akaza saw him getting taken into the corner and followed him before a few Hashiras showed up.

Mitsuri: "Agamatsu-kun, what happened?"

Kyojuro: "What happened to you?"

Zenitsu glared at them with tears and anger before those truamagenic memories flashed again, causing him to groan, covering his eyes. Kyojuro walked up and placed his hand on his shoulder before Zenitsu suddenly passed out.