💨1👊

Welcome to the first chapter, aren't you excited 😎
Note:
1. I might skip some parts.
2. Sus words.
3. JMV means Journey Moments View (you'll understand as you read that part)

Enjoy
____________________________________

<< Past Time (2 and a half years ago) <<

{ Nezuko's POV }

Tanjiro: Nezuko won't hurt anyone (kneels and bows) please...(cries) don't kill her.

I looked at my brother pleading and begging a stranger to spar me.... with pure thirst in my eyes, attempting to break free from the stranger's grip. His sword was close to my neck.

???: isn't he....tasty!? Look how delicious he is. I wonder how sweet he is when you taste him...

That.... voice!! It's been talking in my head ever since I woke up. He looks cute....and ....tasty. Look at his neck.... that juicy neck! NO! NO!! NO!!! That's my brother!!! He's.... protecting me.

Stranger: I'm sorry, but she must die (stabs her).

Tanjiro: (shouts in anger) Stop!! (runs around him, throws stones at him, then runs towards him with a hatchet).

Stranger: Pathetic fool (knocks him out).

I was shocked, he...he's dead. He killed him, he killed my brother!!

???: What a shame.... however, his body is freshly warm, eat him quickly.

I managed to escape his grip kicked him in the face and ran towards him.

???: Yes... yes~. Do it!! DO IT!!! Suck him dry and eat him raw!!.

My hunger was driving me crazy plus that voice was making it worse. I... I...I must eat him... he looks delicious!!!.

???(2): Don't eat him, that's your brother!!. He just risked his life to protect you. Please.... please...

???(3): Nee-san, please don't kill Oni Chan!!!

???(4): Nezuko my child please, resist!! Resist!!!!!

???: Ignore those voices, they speak rubbish. Eat him!! EAT HIM!!.

???(2),(3),(4): DON'T KILL HIM!!

I snapped back to reality and stopped myself from eating him. I defended him!! The stranger was shocked but my rage was clouding my mind and I charged at him, striking with all of my strength. I almost had it when he hit me with his hand against my neck! My eyes were blurry and everything went black.

???: You bitch!! Why didn't you eat him and now you're dead!! I'm not staying another second with a weakling like you! (Vanishes).

??? (4): Arigato Nezuko, you've made your mother proud for not eating your brother.. (cries) Gomenazai, for leaving you and Tanjiro behind. (cries louder) Please protect your brother at all costs... I love you both so much (fades).

Nezuko: Mother!! * wait, do I know her..... who's she?*.

I slowly opened my eyes to see my brother who was carrying me in a bridal style. I tried to speak but I couldn't find my voice, plus my mouth was gagged with a strange-looking bamboo muzzle. I looked up and my brother was looking at me with a soft smile, I was comfortable with his gaze. I... was.... safe.

We arrived at this familiar house, and he suddenly covered my eyes and I could feel him walking. I also felt his shaking breath... I smelled grief, sorrow, pain, and..... blood, he stopped a few times and I felt something wet on my face. When he stopped, he put me down and removed his hand from my face, I opened my eyes. The room looked familiar, I looked down at him searching for some clothes. He brought the clothes to me and told me to wear them and not to leave the room. He closed the doors and left.

Nezuko The Sun Demon QueenOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara