🍃17🍃

I'm sorry I'm late.

Reason: FIXING SOME ERRORS FROM MY SECOND NOVEL!

*****★★★★★*****

People pass by as the Peace celebration flows in the air, children running and laughing pass by a medium house designed with colorful flowers everywhere, it has 8 windows and a signboard that is called 'Medical Clinic'. Inside the building, a man slowly woke up moved his upper body forward, and groaned, holding his head which was covered in bandages. He was able to get himself in control despite the dizziness and got off the bed, he moved out of the room and was confused by the surroundings.

Tamayo: "Oh, you're awake."

He turned his body to Tamayo behind him, he didn't say anything as his head was still filled with dizziness and almost lost his balance. Tamayo grabbed him quickly 1 took him to the living room and put him on a sofa. She went to the kitchen and served him a drink.

Tamayo: "Drink it, it will subside the dizziness."

He grabbed the cup of herb juice and drank it slowly, it was sweet and bitter at the same time. She gave him a glass of water and he drank it.

Tamayo: "How are you feeling, Tomioka?"

Giyuu: {groans} "Slightly dizzy but okay."

Tamayo: "It's been 5 years since I last saw you at the Butterfly mansion. How are you coping all these years?"

Giyuu: ".... Good"

Tamayo: {touches his forehead • Giyuu flinches} "Ah. Your temperature is going back to normal. That's good." {removes her hand • walks to the kitchen • brings food} "Want some?"

Giyuu: {almost shakes his head • stomach growls}

Tamayo: {giggles} "That's a yes I believe. After all, you have been unconscious for 8 hours."

Giyuu: "Eight hours?"

Tamayo: "Yes. You had a serious concussion. For a moment, I thought you had slipped into a coma." {serves him a meal}

Giyuu: {hums • takes the plate} "Thank you."

She sat down and they both began to eat the meal quietly, he noticed Tamayo eating peacefully with no expression of pain or sadness. Demons can't eat human food because they have lost connection with his or her human life. It was only after he ate the meal a knocking sound came from the entrance, Tamayo's face turned pale, and shivered. Giyuu noticed her behavior and was about to speak when she put her hand on his mouth, she dragged him to a closet and hid him.

Tamayo: "Please don't make a sound. Alright?" {closes the closet}

She ran quietly to the living room and washed the plates immediately. The knocking became louder and louder, she fixed herself and cleaned her wet hands.

Tamayo: "I'm coming." {opens the door} "It's you again."

She let in a group of hooded demons and sat down on a chair in the meeting room where she hid Giyuu. Giyuu saw them walk in through a small hole in the closet and immediately sensed powerful auras coming from them.

Tamayo: "What do you want?" {folds her arms}

???: "We are here to know any update from the tonic you have worked so far."

Tamayo: "I told you the day before yesterday, it's not yet ready. I'll let you know if it's ready."

???(2): "Then why is it not ready yet?!" {breaks the table}

Tamayo: "Please refrain yourself, it will not be tolerated here in my house."

???(2): "What did you just say to me?!"