🍃16😎

Hello 👋 my readers

This novel has hit 600 views 😢😂.

Please tell your friends to read and vote for this novel 🙌.

*****★★★★★*****

He kept on walking and accidentally bumped into someone, he quickly apologized. He felt someone breathing down his neck, he quickly turned his head... No one was there. He flinched when a chuckle... A familiar one, he turned his head to what was in front of him and his eyes were shaking. The person he immediately recognized was standing 20 feet away.

Giyuu: "Tanjiro... "

Tanjiro turned and ran further into the crowd, and Giyuu immediately chased after him. He followed down to the alleyway, to the garden, and a quiet town. Tanjiro was laughing as he slowly stopped, Giyuu was getting closer to him, and just as he was about to touch him, Tanjiro turned his head to him with a bleeding smile just like from his dream.

Tanjiro: "Sayōnara, Tomioka san... "

He immediately faded to dust. Giyuu stumbled to the ground and hit his head on a rock, he almost lost consciousness. He felt a hand holding his bleeding head, he slowly looked up and instantly his eyes widened.

Giyuu: "Tamayo?"

Tamayo: "Long time, No see."

[An Hour Ago...]

*****/// Zenitsu's POV \\\*****

Since we moved separately for clues and secrets, I noticed most of the humans and demons making merry. I was still shocked by this, I heard no aura of bloodlust or any danger which surprised me. I still trying to figure out how are they walking under sunlight, such news that I didn't even know when I first came here. All these demons being free to talk, play, and hug humans makes me feel sad. I wish Nezuko was alive right now, I miss her, I miss Tanjiro.

My thoughts were clouding me and I didn't notice tears flowing down my cheeks. Everything happened so fast, I lost everything in one year. I envy them so much already because Nezuko is not with me. And Tan—

Zenitsu: {falls • grunts} "I'm sorry—" {gets up} "Are you alrig—" {hears a demonic aura • gasps}

In front of me was a woman, dressed in a pink and blue gradient colored kimono with long silky blonde hair with gradient light green tips, her sparkling crystal greenish blue eyes could hypnotize anyone who gazed at her and her soft juicy kiss-able lips— WHAT! WHAT! NO! SHE'S A DEMON!

???: "I should be asking you the same thing..."

I was still looking at her pale body, she was decorated with flowers ornaments, and hairpins. Her white kimono was designed in green hemp leaf patterns and a gradient green color. By her appearance, she looks like an orian. A demon Orian perhaps?

???: "It would be nice if you stopped staring at me"

Zenitsu: {snaps back from his thoughts • clears throat} "My apologies... It's just that this is the first time seeing an Orian in the Aka-Fuyu Empire."

???: "EH!?" {laughs • pulls out a fan • fans herself} "I get that a lot from new citizen... But I'm not an Orian, I'm a noble." {feels her hair tickling her forehead • shifts a few strands}

His eyes slowly widened as he noticed kanji markings on her forehead, Upper Blood 3. She noticed his expression and she couldn't help but giggle.

???: "Oh my! This is my first time seeing a person with a shocked expression... Cute!~" {giggles}

Zenitsu: *Upper Blood 3! This is my first time knowing this, I was expecting an Upper Moon!*

???: {snaps her fingers in front of his face • Zenitsu flinches} "Hello! Are you so shocked that you got lost in your thoughts?" {almost laughs}