💨4💋

Early in the morning, the Hashiras were invited for a meeting.

Twins: The Master has arrived!

All: (bows) Greetings Master!

Kagaya (M): Greetings my lovely children (sits down with the twins) i hope the sky is clear.

Mitsuri: Yes, it is. (smiles with sympathy), I dearly wish for your sight to be healed.

Kagaya (M): (smiles) Thank you Kanroji. (pauses) I believe all of you are present.

Mitsuri: umh... Muichiro is absent.... (pauses) because, he had a breakdown yesterday and I managed to put him to sleep, a few minutes before this meeting...

Kagaya (M): (sighs) Well then, I-

Muichiro: (walks in) (bows) Greetings Master... (sits beside Gyomei)

Mitsuri: Muichiro? (looks at him with concern)

Kagaya (M): How are you feeling, my child?

Muichiro: umm.... I don't know...

Kagaya (M): (pauses) Now that all of you are present in this meeting.  I would like to share my happiness with you. Rengoku Kyojuro the flame Hashira, has returned to us safely. All thanks to Nezuko. (hears some squeals, hums, and mummers from the Hashiras) Although I'm aware of the situation, I believe that I want all of us to know from the flame Hashira's perspective. (smiles)

Shinobu: Ah~ We were planning on knowing the situation from Rengoku Sama's perspective yesterday!~ That is- (stares at Obanai with anger) until someone decides to start a fight...

Kagaya (M): (hums) I'm aware of that as well. That will be handled at another time, but for now, this meeting is important. Kyojuro, please you may begin...

Kyojuro: We encountered three demons in the Mugen Train, one of them was a Lowermoon 1. But before we could strike, Nezuko interfered and used her blood demon art on those demons......

Kyojuro explained his side of the story (plus I'm a bit lazy to give too much detail) and left no stone unturned.

Sanemi: (growls) So to make this more understanding - about Nezuko! She has more than ONE BDA and that too tortured a UPPERMOON?!?!

Obanai: To think about a demon having more than one is threatening!

Mitsuri: I thought all demons have 1 BDA, (turns to Shinobu) right Shinobu?

Gyomei: At first, I'm glad a demon saved a human.... but on the other hand, I'm shocked and worried.

Shinobu: Well Yes, you're right Mitsuri. All demons have 1 BDA.... (pauses) except Muzan Kibutsuji the demon king and the 12 kizukis.

Obanai: Wait! Does this mean that the demon is among the kizukis?

Sanemi: And that DEMON is living AMONG US!! (with Obanai looks at Giyu angrily)

Giyu: (feels eyes on him) If she is one of the kizukis, shouldn't she have a number curved on her eyes....? (looks at them emotionlessly)!

Shinobu: Well yes! She should have!

Tengen: There's something strange about her while Kyojuro is in the theatre. (all look at him) Nezuko was under the sunlight, her skin was burning but she wasn't feeling any pain, and to put this on top! She was supposed to be burnt to ashes the moment the sunlight touched her but instead, she was still standing underneath it and when I told her she was under the sun, she slowly moved into the shade and her burnt wounds were healed in a split second!