💨👊6🗡️💨

*****★★★★★*****

Tanjiro and Kyojuro ran up to the Wind Estate (Sanemi’s house) and barged into the doors.

Tanjiro: BASTARD!! WHERE IS MY SISTER?!!

A Kakushi passed by and spotted the slayers, he walked up to them.

K: Master Rengoku? What brings you here?

Kyojuro: Where is the Wind Hashira?

K: He left to see the Serpent Hashira not quite long ago... (turns to Tanjiro) I saw a box that is similar to yours.

Tanjiro: Nezuko! (turns to him) Kyojuro...

Kyojuro: Let's go!

They ran out of the estate and ran to the Serpent Estate. One of the Kakushis told them Iguro had left for Sanemi’s battle training which is located in a thick forest that was close to the Butterfly mansion and it was far from here. It will take them 30 minutes to get there.

****

Sanemi: Oi! Demon! Come out! (throws the box at the tree)

Nezuko didn't come out of the box. She knew what would happen next if she got out. Obanai stabbed her through the box earning from her a scream.

Obanai: Hey demon! Come out already! Your brother isn't coming to save you!

Sanemi: Tck! To think of letting go of a demon who has more than 1 BDA is an abomination! Master may have spared you but we won't!

Obanai twisted his sword getting her to scream in pain. She endured the pain as he kept on twisting the blade. Pink flames burst out covering the box for protection, He quickly moved back in defense.

Sanemi: (smirks) huh! That little fire won't do anything (un-sheaths his sword) Wind Breathing, 3rd form - Wind whip!

The wind slashed through the box, breaking it into pieces. Nezuko was flung to the tree. She opened her eyes to see Obanai rushing to her and trying to strike her.

Meanwhile...

Tanjiro and Kyojuro were still running to the destination. Tanjiro tripped and lost his balance, he crashed into someone and they both fell.

Tanjiro: I'm so sorry! (turns to the person) ... Tomioka-san?

Giyu: Watch where you are going! (gets up) Why are you two in such a rush?

Kyojuro: Sanemi kidnapped Nezuko and he planning to kill her with Obanai!

Giyu: ... (sighs) (mumbles) Those idiots. (looks at Kyojuro) Go to Master Kagaya and report this to him, while Tanjiro and I will stop them from hurting Nezuko. (Kyojuro nods and leaves) (runs with Tanjiro) Where are they?

Tanjiro: At Shinazugawa-san's battle training ground.

Giyu: I know a shortcut, follow me (Tanjiro follows)

Back to the fight...

Nezuko hit her head against the tree because she stumbled on a log after she nearly dodged Sanemi’s attack. Obanai cut off her hand and kicked her in the gut, blood splattered on their clothes. Nezuko jumped into the air and caged them with her Blood Web Strings, they quickly sliced off the strings and charged at her.

Nezuko lost her right arm, her left leg, her right foot, her right ear, and her left eye. She was in a critical state. Although she can heal herself, she cannot go to any risk because they might use it against and that will bring trouble to Tanjiro.