😎15🍃

Hey guys, welcome.

Reason: I needed a break from this.

Welcome to the New Arc of NTSDQ.

The previous chapter was the end of the first arc.

To those who understand this: '??? / ???'. If this / is between names like Ana/Stella, it means they said the same or different speech at the same time.

Sometimes the speech will be divided if they're not speaking the same speech.

*****★★★★★*****

★ 2ND ARC: AKA - FUYU EMPIRE ★

The journey to the destination was very long. The Hashiras were tired and bored of the journey, days and nights passed by. Finally, they arrived at their destination on the 25th day, they would reach there 15 days ago if not for potty breaks, food, and rest.

They could see the walls of the Aka-Fuyu metropolis. Giyuu and Zenitsu signaled their team to put on disguises to blend in, they quickly put on their disguises and hid their weapons before the carriages reached the gates.

A man with a troop raised his hand as a command, signaling the coaches to stop their vehicles. The carriages came to a halt, alerting the Hashiras.

???: "What's in these carriages?"

Coach (2): "We're transporting people to Aku-Fuyu, I'm heading North."

Coach (1): "And I'm heading South"

The man signaled them to get down from the carriage and they did without hesitation. The man went into the black carriage and inspected everyone thoroughly, he went into the orange carriage and did the same.

???: "Alright, you can go!" {signals the gatemen}

The large gate slowly opened and the coaches rode inside. After a few seconds, some of them gave out a loud sigh while some were relieved. The carriages rode down the road until four roads were in front of it. One lead to the east, one to the west, one to the north, and one to the south.

It was time to go on their separate ways leaving the coaches to bid goodbye. By the time they had reached their destination, it was already dusk.

[ Everyone's POV]

The coach finally stopped on the tracks and opened the door letting out the hashiras. He bowed and left.

The team gasped in awe. They are mistaken for the place to be a city, Aka-Fuyu is an empire. The 'Ooh~' and 'Aah~' was all the Hashiras could say.

???: "Gorgeous, isn't it?"

They immediately sensed a demon aura coming from her, they immediately knew that lady was a demon. The Lady bowed and gave a sweet smile.

Naoko: "My name is Naoko, and I am your tour guide. I'm here to show you all around the Aka-Fuyu Empire." {turns her back at them} "Please, come with me"

Obanai: {whispers} "I think we should kill her before it's too late"

Giyuu: {whispers back} "No. If we do that, we will bring attention when we do not yet know the situation at hand."

Mitsuri: {whispers} "You have a point, Tomioka-sama." {sees the rest nodded}

Naoko: "Does there seem to be a problem?"

Giyuu: "No. We are coming"

----

Taro: "My name is Taro, and I'll be your tour guide."

Inosuke was about the pull out his dual katanas when Zenitsu quickly grabbed his hands. They sensed a demon aura from Taro.

Zenitsu: "Alright, please show us this wonderful place that we heard so much about" {smiles}