😭13🗡️

Grab a tissue, everyone.

😭😭😭

*****★★★★★*****

Tanjiro: (grunts quietly) Nezuko... Nezuko...

Nezuko immediately stopped when she heard a familiar voice and turned around to see him limping towards her, she ran to him with open arms. Tanjiro stopped walking and opened his arms, he missed his little sister so much.

While running she noticed something was wrong. At the corner of her right eye, she spotted Giyuu... On the ground, coughing out blood...

Before she reacts...

STAB!

Tanjiro: AH!

Nezuko: MMPH!

Tanjiro looked down slowly and noticed a blade through his stomach and blood splattered on the grass. He coughed out blood as the blade deepened.

Nezuko charged at the demon and was about to end him...

When suddenly...

She screamed.

Her body was on fire, her skin was burning. She collapsed to the ground, screaming in pain as her skin was burning. Tanjiro also noticed the other demon was burning but it seemed to be unfazed, immediately he gasped as he realized why were they burning. He turned his head to his right and froze.

The sun.

He screamed as he felt the blade was pulled out from behind, he fell on his knees before his body touched the ground. He looked behind and there he was standing with a bloodied katana in his hand.

Kokushibo: Finally... At last... (smirks)

Tanjiro paid no attention to him as his mind was clouded by saving Nezuko, he began to crawl towards her with tears in his eyes. He didn't care about dying, he just wanted to save his younger sister.

Kokushibo: (sees him crawling to Nezuko) You're just like him... weak... and pathetic!

He plunged a blade into him once again. Tanjiro screamed in pain as he got stabbed again and again... More than 12 times. Nezuko witnessing it, tried to crawl to him enduring the pain bit as she put her hand on the ground again, her whole hand disintegrated... She is slowly fading away.

Tanjiro: Ne... N... Nezuko (reaches out his hand)

Kokushibo: (turns Tanjiro to face him) It's pointless, Yoriichi! She is already disintegrating to ashes! (chuckles) but don't worry, she won't die alone. You will join her! (stabs!!)

Nezuko: (screams) MMMPH!!

Tanjiro felt a sharp blade piercing into his chest, he screamed in pain, and his horsed voice was slowly ceasing as Kokushibo stabbed in the chest over and over again.

Nezuko was in a big shock and didn't move a muscle as she watched her elder brother’s eyes... slowly fade to lifeless. Anger began to boil, her other hand was lit in pink flames and blasted Kokushibo, burning him. He screamed as her pink flames were giving him massive damage before he felt a claw slash across his stomach. Nezuko locked her legs around his waist and pierced her claw into him before giving him the combined taste of the sun, the pink flames, and being absorbed. Kokushibo and Nezuko were screaming so loud, it caught the attention of some of the Hashiras.

Tengen: What was that?!

Shinobu: Is that not Nezuko's voice we're hearing?

Kyojuro: THE SUN!

...

Kokushibo used all his strength to break free from Nezuko before quickly disappearing into the thick forest, Nezuko was about to chase after him when her left leg disintegrated immediately, and she fell hard to the ground. She immediately remembered her brother and turned her head to her brother's lifeless body, she slowly crawled to him and quickly grabbed his shirt... She soon embraced him.