Arkansas's trip to the world's biggest Walmart

Arkansas can't be here today. Because he had to be… Catching a plane. Detroit for a layover. Even though you would think it would be in Texas or in Arkansas.Fancy Walmarts are located in Albany, NY. Gigantic with two whole floors.He arrives in Albany International Airport. Ironically New York had just purchased the world's biggest Walmart. Just in time for Arkansas visit. Kind of awkward, considering New York is married to Georgia. Let's just say the rental car was expensive. Meet up at the airport. New York was there to pick Arkansas up because the rental cars were expensive and New York is rich. Opened the doors to go into the Walmart. Produce section was on the bottom floor.Quality shelves, so neatly organized, more than any other Walmart that Arkansas has ever seen. Really, he has never seen such an organized establishment as the world's biggest Walmart. Since he had traveled so far. Time to go to the top floor that was filled with the other items that weren't groceries. Unless they were pet toys; it didn't make sense to Arkansas that the pet toys were on the bottom floor. Vermont teleported in and landed. Walmart vacation to see Vermont's father, who hadn't had anything really cool in his state since... Xerox shutdown. Zooming through the shop were a few other city-people also looking for presents.