YorkCal part two running away from the wedding

Requested by N0t_Barrack_0bama

-
After New York got out of his tux, he met California behind the church, and they got into his car and drove up to the Adirondack mountains " I can't believe you must got married" California said he said driving New York's hand drove up to the mountains " I'm just glad you save me from making a mistake." New York smiles at his boyfriend. They through the state of New York. " do you want to stop for some ice cream?" New York asked knowing that there was a Stewart's ice cream coming up soon. " yes please" California said " all right Goldie" New York said they pulled up to the ice cream shop New York, park the car. Once the two got out of the car, they walked into the ice cream shop and ordered. New York got a fire cracker ice cream and California. Just got plain vanilla.
They ain't that ice cream and then hit the road " OK when you said Stewart's ice cream was good ice cream I didn't believe you, but now I do" California said as he giggled. New York, laughed and smiled. " I told you it was good." he said. As New York was pulling into his cabins driveway. " we're here." New York said, getting out of the car and opening the door for California. " it's beautiful." California said." I'm glad you like it b. We're gonna be here for a while" New York said, moving in for a kiss. As soon as they pulled away." good I don't think going back is a good idea and I think we should avoid the meetings for a while." New York nodded in agreement.

The two went into the cabin and and spent the day cuddling on the couch and watching movie

The end of part two