chapter 34

Thank you for 19.2k reads on Makhfi and 24.2k reads on Qaraabat.

This chapter is for 2006ghori

Thank you all so much for thisChapter 34

Chapter 34

Armaan's POV

The wedding functions have started and the whole house is in a hustling mood. Everyone is in a good mood and deep down I'm also fine with marrying Anural. I've made up my mind and I'm satisfied with my decision. Frankly speaking I haven't thought much about Zunaira recently. I was not lying when I told Mehr that I'm happy for her. If this is what is best for us then I'm happy with it. Even if it means that I have to see her being someone else's. I took a deep breath and once again dialled Anural's number but the call didn't go through. I released a breath and then sat down on my bed.

I looked at the envelope that was placed on my side table and took hold of it. I was avoiding opening it. The man who contacted me in the case of Mehr had sent me these pictures. He said that these pictures were enough to tell one the whole situation. I opened the envelope and was about to take the photos out when Ruhaan barged in my room.

Ruhaan: " the elders are calling you." he told me and then sprinted out. I kept the envelope back on the table and went outside.

_____________________________________________

Mahnoor's POV

It's been three days since the video was revealed. Things have been good between me and Shahvaiz. But not the best. There is still a bit of awkwardness in our relationship. It feels like I'm back at the beginning and I have to start again.

Flashback

I walked out of the washroom only to be greeted by a dishevelled looking Shahvaiz. He looked at me as he fidgeted with his fingers.

Shahvaiz: "can we talk, I'll tell you everything, just give me a chance to explain myself." I nodded and walked towards the sofa and sat on it. Shahvaiz released a deep breath and then spoke.

Shahvaiz: "I won't lie to you, that video is the reason why I married you." His words were like a knife to my heart but I tried not to show him my misery.

Shahvaiz: "i never wanted you to find out about the video this way, hell i didn't even want you to ever know about the damn video. I'll be honest with you, chachu called me and asked me to meet him/ when I went to meet him, unhone mujhe yeh video dikhai aur and there was a message attached to it. That man was threatening chachu and I couldn't leave him in that condition. That's the reason this marriage was done this fast. Kyun ke chachu was scared. And before you go ke mainey tum par tarse kha ker shaadi ki hai, nahi aisa kuch nahi hai, I had my own selfishness behind all of this......ami was pressuring me to get married and settled down and then she told me her wish for me to marry you, obviously I rejected the whole idea. And then when chachu asked me to marry you, half of the reason behind marrying was my mother's wish." I didn't know what hurt more that he married me out of pity or for his own selfishness. I glared at him which made him speak up.